Any thoughts on sea sailing or battles and such?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Hey guys just wanted to know overall community's thoughts and perhaps get an answer...you think there might be something like long sea sailing to explore some islands or underwater dungeons (maybe obviously not at launch but a year or two if game were to be release successfully and all) I understand it is not going to happen any time soon yes. Anyway..I think it would be cool to have some underwater dungeons or events like that.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

It would be really cool !
    but also difficult to code? for the motion of the players + motion of the ship + projectiles. And then to have some sort of collision code to stick the ships together for boarding actions.
    Underwater would probably also have to be instanced, involve 3 dimensions of movement, and a new stat 'breath'... So, unlikely...

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I thought since there is a lot of abilities and talents maybe they might add something to do with water like letting you breath or maybe wind magic...

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Well, there's other continents and other worlds. There must be a way to get there. Unless its just some portal or fast travel option at the harbor.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured