Store disabled?

• I can not get any of the payment methods to work. Is there some sort of trick? I've even tried from my phone.

• Community Manager

@armoden Are you using a script blocker or addblocker with a build-in script blocker? Those sometimes block the store.

• Nothing beyond the built in browser pop up blockers. Not getting any notifications of blocked scripts or pop ups.

• It asks me for my zip code and then gives an error: 3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support.

I get the same thing on the xsolla site. I've tried Chrome, edge, android Chrome, and the default Samsung browser.

• Guess it's a xsolla issue

• Xsolla - You were accidentally stopped by our security system

Me - odd, I've never used xsolla before

Xsolla - Note that our system is a constantly updated automatic engine and analyzes many factors before declining a purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Yup they have no idea what their software is doing

• Wiki Editor

@armoden that can simply be an false positive. Happens sometimes with security systems. Maybe you come from an IP source, that got blacklisted in the past.
    So yeah, contacting customer support at Xzolla is the right way you should go now.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I ran into the same issue way back in the day and unfortunately couldn't get it resolved.
    I ended up creating a new account and it somehow worked.
    Hopefully they've finally got all their eggs in a basket and they give you a quick solution.

EDIT: Referring to dealing with Xzolla as the issue was on their end.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured