Fractured Tools

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@OlivePit in theory you could use it but still for tier2 enchants:

d30a8352-56d3-4d6b-8f29-f63b10ad4869-image.png

• This is amazing thank you.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hmm, I didn't know that. 😳 I didn't loot that item, and unfortunately I couldn't check it while enchanting. But if it is as you say, I will keep it in mind for the next alpha test. And if this Reagent is not possible to use in enchantment, I will remove it then. Although, if anyone wanted to it is possible to exclude this Reagent. For example:
    https://fracturedtools.com/enchantment-finder?excludedReagents=dragonSoul

Thanks @OlivePit for the feedback.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

In the Fall Alpha 2021, the system is renamed to Imbuing, and no longer allows placing properties on equipment directly. Instead, the Imbuing Table (formerly Enchanting Table) is now used to add properties to Gems, which can later be socketed into equipment.

Each type of gem (diamond, ruby, sapphire, topaz, emerald, amethyst) can only receive a specific set of properties. Moreover, the tier of the property depends on the tier of the gem (chipped -> 1, regular -> 2, flawless ->3).

The word β€œenchanting” is now used to describe the way you can increase the power level of a piece of equipment. The old concept of β€œquality” is gone, replaced by 4 tiers of enchantment, ranging from +1 to +4. Each tier changes the color of the border of the item’s icon and its name.

Something feels like a big code refactoring to https://fracturedtools.com/ is coming this fall.
    I didn't expect that. Holy Moly 😰

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Tajger
    I, for one, greatly appreciated the previous enchanting system which you created a wonderful tool for.
    I believe that this proposed system will be not as interactive, interesting, or rewarding.
    As such I think you should not loose hope or scrap your great tool.

This is alpha, things swing widely back and fourth before finally settling.

I think your tool and the enchanting reagents system will come back into favor.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Tajger said in Fractured Tools:

Something feels like a big code refactoring to https://fracturedtools.com/ is coming this fall.
    I didn't expect that. Holy Moly

There isn't that much refactoring you have to do really, the enchanting system (now called imbuing) is the same aside from the fact you have to add the property to a gem first and then to an item πŸ™‚ I think the most annoying part is going to be changing the aspect values of reagents, since we're probably going to rebalance them πŸ˜„

I suspected as much but thanks for the confirmation Prometheus !

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus said in Fractured Tools:

I didn't expect that. Holy Moly

There isn't that much refactoring you have to do really, the enchanting system (now called imbuing) is the same aside from the fact you have to add the property to a gem first and then to an item πŸ™‚ I think the most annoying part is going to be changing the aspect values of reagents, since we're probably going to rebalance them πŸ˜„

Ohh, in that case, it seems there won't be much work. Thanks for the info. πŸ™‚

@Prometheus do you plan to add Reagents to Legends?

@Tajger hopefuly you will update this to new alpha πŸ™‚

Thanks to @Tajger website is a bit more up to date with beta phase! πŸ™‚

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Reagents and enchants have been updated. We now have 114 reagents in the game and their millions of combinations. More optimal and powerful options for searching and filtering combinations will be added in the future. Have fun for now! 😊

• TF#10 - CONSUL

New 25 Reagents icons have been added to https://fracturedtools.com/enchantment-finder

reagents.jpg

Due to the fact that the number of Reagents has increased, this section layout will be changed slightly after May long weekend. 😜

love it ! thank you !

New 25 Reagents icons have been added to https://fracturedtools.com/enchantment-finder

reagents.jpg

Due to the fact that the number of Reagents has increased, this section layout will be changed slightly after May long weekend. 😜

Great news!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Work on Fractured Tools is returning! 😊

The last update was at the end of this spring. There was no update for certain reasons.

Fractured Tools needs your support. From now, anyone can send a donation to become a patron and support the development of these tools. Supporters have additional facilities eg. on Discord, on the website, implementing ideas and can have a real impact on what happens in Fractured Tools. Why was such a decision made?

You can read more about it in this thread. Continued development of Fractured Tools

Furthermore, three new links have been created on the site.

b829dcc5-83e9-4630-8200-e41336db317c-image.png

We have now our own Discord πŸ’ͺ , so you are welcome to join. Follow the latest news on Discord and many interesting things, data, etc.

In the next 2 weeks, the algorithm for finding the combination and the list of Reagents will be updated. There will also be new things. Not only in Enchantment Finder.

Stay tuned! πŸ‘Š

• TF#10 - CONSUL

πŸ“’ The Fractured Tools website has been updated!

• 32 New Reagents have been added. The total is now 146, and you can play with the Enchantment Finder from now on.
    • We have started keeping statistics in the dashboard again. One of the most interesting information is that there are now as many as 5537 enchantments in the game for tier 3! 😲
    • We added a list of Patrons ❀ . Without you, this project would not have a chance to exist. You can now support us. Supporters have a real impact on the development of tools and other facilities.
    • We have a new Discord where you can follow our activities and much more. Everyone is welcome.

There are now 164,307,771 different enchants in the game. In the near future we have a plan to make it easier and optimize the process of finding them. Be patient. You can also follow our #roadmap on our Discord.

It's all for you, to make it easier to play. Have fun! πŸ˜‰

https://fracturedtools.com/

Reagents Changelog:

• Dragon soul had ENERGY 3, now it has ENERGY 2.
    • Heavy dust had CHAOS 2, now it has TIME 2
    • Cinder preal has been changed to -> Cinder Pearl
    • Cursted tarrots has been renamed to -> Cursed tarots
    • Jotonn blood has been renamed to -> Jotunn blood
    • snezze weed pollen has been renamed to -> Sneezeweed pollen
    • Gympie Gympie is named Gympie Leaves (own change - wrong name in the game)
    • Pitcher Plant is named Pitcher Glue (own change - wrong name in the game)

Our new stats 😍

73ee12f1-c600-457b-b852-b1bfa6b5c03b-image.png

• TF#10 - CONSUL

We have a new list of 146 Reagents which has been added at the new link World > Reagents. You can now:

• see all Reagents in one place and their details
    • check recipes, location (planets and continents), types of enchantments
    • where you can find them, get them,
    • preview all aspects, which additionally highlight, making it easier to browse and search when you select a particular enchant or aspect from the filter list
    • and filter as you like.

A lot of time is needed to get a lot of information about Reagents. Therefore, some data is still missing. But no worries.

This is the first part of the Reagents update. One more update awaits us, in which there will be many more filters and completed data! 😊

https://fracturedtools.com/reagents

26d9c1c1-7363-41b6-9d2c-3198ad8c6519-image.png

• TF#10 - CONSUL

The second and final part of update World > Reagents have been completed! 😍

What has been added:

• A complete and detailed list of Reagents used in the game. Those not existing in the game have been removed. We have 136 of them now.
    • Aspect Points filter - normal (4-6), good (7-9), great (10-12) and excellent (13-15)
    • Other filters: Legends, Edible, Gathered, From mobs which make it easier to find a particular Reagents.
    • Highlighting Legendary Reagents
    • New information about Satiety and Harvested from the ground
    • and a drop list with drop rate for all Reagents!

~~Enjoy!

https://fracturedtools.com/reagents

BTW A big thank you to @LordSkykal @Junkie regarding Reagents data. πŸ™

09f4242d-1143-4134-a690-dfeb0720c8c3-image.png

Good job @Tajger !

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured