- Health bars should be about double their size. Its really kinda hard to see when your health is going down because its so small. Length i mean. Increase it from left to right about double size or allow them to be moved to other parts of the screen and increased in size or both.
- Knowledge points should take 4 to 5 times longer to acquire. After playing the game for 2 days I already have all the skills I need to have a complete character. Thats just way to short. MMO's should always have some type of grind.
If you want to see an MMO that had no grind that was a complete failure go check out crowfall.
- New players constantly ask why they can't make certain products at the work benches. Its a really dumb dynamic to limit people from making items to just being in a city or part of a city. What if instead of restrictions you just charge them a traveler or visitor fee for using the bench that a portion of the tax goes to the city governor or is a gold sink?
- You should be able to transfer and or sell your house. Not just abandon it.
- How bout some lockable front doors? Cause when i'm carrying my 10 ingots doing my crafting i dont want to get butt stuffed by some pk.
Thats it for now all. Hope these recommendations make sense. Also i should note. I dont give a flying monkey what the "Original intent" of the developers was. I want creative solutions to stupid issues.