Do we have any idea of sever localisations?

• @GreatValdus the pacing of albion is too slow to say the game is lagging. The only time when you can say there's a real advantage to anyone is in competitive small scale pvp between US and NA players. I prefer one densely populated server with decent ping vs 2 scarcely populated servers with great ping.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Razvan yes, as I also said in Albion that 150ms ping wasn't as disruptive as it could have been in, say, League of Legends, where over 70ms you already feel clumsy.
    I haven't played Fractured yet so I don't have the feel of the game under my hands and I cannot say if it's gonna play like Albion or LoL, so I can't say what a good ping might be.
    That said, I'm also for huge population instead of fragmentation, when it's possible to do so.
    But if I have to sacrifice gameplay performances too much, then localization must be.
    These are all "IFs", for me at least, since I haven't seen it in play directly.
    And moreover we're far from reaching a critical server-stressing population right now, so it's too soon to say.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured