Combining spells, Questions and Discussion

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Other food for thought question/discussion
    How do you think the interaction between enemy spells and your spells will affect the battlefield.
    and should they combine together at all? Like, should only ally ability combine to create combos, or should it be free for all combine.

Also, what do you think should be the max number of times you can spell combine
    (forever hail the zombie, fire chucking, replicating lord chicken )
    (Example, You and a friend throw out fire and water creating a big cloud of steam to obscure enemy vision but the enemy uses a wind spell and blows the steam back onto you obscuring your own vision. )

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@dj35 said in Combining spells, Questions and Discussion:

nd throw out fire and water creating a big cloud of steam to obscure enemy vision but the enemy uses a wind spell and blows the steam back onto you obscuring your own vision. )

An interesting topic, and I think that enemy, ally and personal spells should ALL interact with each other. If an enemy throws a water spell at your feet, another person or mob should be able to cast lightning on it 🙂

As to the max number of combinations... I would say as many as can be cast within the same duration period though status effects would not stack (ie. two lighntings on 1 water puddle should not add 2 stuns but only 1 stun) though both should do their damage..

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Ostaff As long as it is balanced and people can accidently hurt their team I agree.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured