Solo playing became extremely difficult.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Sativo For a very long time I did not have the skills that I would like to open. Talents somehow saved the day.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

The opposite of solo is not 'joining a guild'. One can say its unreasonable to expect to play an MMO with out interacting with other players, but interacting with other players comes in many forms. The complaint here as im interpreting it seems to be the following:
    To do certain things relevant to general progression you need to be a member of a city. Cities tend to be guild controlled and so to be a member of the city you must often be a member of the guild.
    The developers no doubt wanted to encourage people to join cities, but by making cities themselves heavily guild-centric and not a completely separate layer of community, they have tied guild and city together to a point that expecting players to join a city is in effect expecting them to join the controlling guild.

The problem then does not seem to be one in the relationship between players and cities, but rather the relationship between cities and guilds.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Flet I hope that trading will solve the problems. Also, if the governors can open part of the city's infrastructure for everyone, it will also solve the problem. The governors could charge a stalemate for the use of urban infrastructure by non-city members.

• Content Creator

Actually one need not join a Guild to join a city. Yes, many of the cities will be Guild controlled, but by no means all of them. Non-guild cities will probably be far more open to guildless player interactions, citizens or not.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured