What is your biggest want in this game?

• @LordNanfoodle oi, y u attackin beastmen? ;-;

• @LordNanfoodle

maybe less furry furries?

alt text

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I would honestly love to see a game where people can group together to defeat bosses, dungeons, and other players. But also give enough room to where solo players can still enjoy the game without needing to be part of a guild or have friends to complete most tasks

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

1. tp or a way to get around faster, like mounts
    2. Auto-run along roads to way-point you place on map
    3. Upgraded tools that give you more resources or resource nodes city wide
    4. Ability for any citizen to see what craft tables are available city-wide (on the map and those missing)
    5. Arrows pointing to your party mates
    6. Ability to unlock city-wide crafting tables for plots outside town
    7. Bigger plots outside cities (10x10 would be nice so we can make little villages around)
    8. Custom map markers
    9. Bigger carts pulled by mounts maybe?
    10. Custom Player/Town leaders quests? Like on a board and automatic rewards from a chest when completed, rewards locked as long as quest is on the board, for ex. 36 wood for one gem of your choosing

that's about it 😛

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

With group trials, such as an expidition/dungeon area, but it intagrates Puzzles for a group play that allows you to enter the next area to earn the loot IF you figure the puzzle out. The more people in the group the harder the puzzle the better rewards. To make it better add a challenging timer to it. The self satisfaction of figuring it out and gaining something is awsome.

• dedicated EU server!! not gonna play this with 100+ ping on a US only server.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Chapex I think that is wanted in almost all MMO's. Stuck in ArcheAge Unchained right now so crappy. Also with Division 2 such crappy rolls as well but you keep playing the game with crappy rolls as well...

• I don't want to see huge alliances such the ones in Albion. I can live with that, but I'd prefer not to have them.

• Content Creator

@Razvan it's pretty much up to the player base how big the alliances get. Even if the Devs put a limit on things like Clan/Guild sizes, that doesn't stop players from forming coalitions outside of the game of multiple Clans/Guilds to still build what they want, so this is a hard, if not impossible ask.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@GamerSeuss said in What is your biggest want in this game?:

@Razvan it's pretty much up to the player base how big the alliances get. Even if the Devs put a limit on things like Clan/Guild sizes, that doesn't stop players from forming coalitions outside of the game of multiple Clans/Guilds to still build what they want, so this is a hard, if not impossible ask.

This is why there needs to be some form of friendly fire, even within alliances. Yeah, you can do it, but you'll have to think about it and manage it.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured