Buffs are based off the RECEIVER'S stats.

• Content Creator

Currently buffs are based off the receiving player's stats and not the buff caster.

For instance, if there is a buff that increases Accuracy by Charisma x 10 and the receiving player has 6 Charisma he only receives 60 Accuracy.

If this was based off the caster's stats instead we could see players build buff/support builds that are actually viable rather than hoping your receiving friendly targets have high stats.

This would bring an entire new play style to the game which I believe should be supported.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Ye this kinda of makes support/healer classes gimped to hell. I didn't check but I think the heal over time that was in game during the open test was also like this (wont talk about the range here 😉 ) .

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Agreed. Yet, some more buffs would be great in general. But to play a buffbot/healer, the group system with the lack of knowledge credit needs to be fixed first.

• I believe it´s due to state of the game - alpha. If it was planned to be final state of buffs, it would make as much sense as counting my melee damage from enemy´s strength.

• Content Creator

@asspirin said in Buffs are based off the RECEIVER'S stats.:

I believe it´s due to state of the game - alpha. If it was planned to be final state of buffs, it would make as much sense as counting my melee damage from enemy´s strength.

We don't know for sure. That's why I created the topic.

This could be the intended final state...if it is it really should change.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured