Why bake bread?

• Wiki Editor

As for suggestion, i can imagine some producing process like we have with leather making.
    Means, to bake a bread you have to place the dough into an bread baking oven for like an hour.
    Similar can be for cooking a stew. Place a cooking pot over a campfire and cook it for 2 hours.

Such food can have way higher benefits aka Buffs than a instant made food.

I would like such kind of feature, even i know there will be masses on people who would complain about longer producing times. 😉

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Kralith I do not think it would be bad that on top of the basic cooking that there will be an advanced cooking as well, perhaps for dedicated cooks. Complex recipes with several ingredients and herbs, combined with some cooldowns, and then the base for this kind of system is already created. Perhaps some of the most complex and time taking dishes would be more like feasts what can used in group content, like banquets and tables in WoW. In addition, perhaps some buildings in cities favors these feasts, like city or governor hall, because why the leaders and lords would eat the same food as peasants. 😉

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Kralith said in Why bake bread?:

(...)Means, to bake a bread you have to place the dough into an bread baking oven for like an hour(...)
    I would like such kind of feature, even i know there will be masses on people who would complain about longer producing times. 😉

You'd have to start with a different food resource for the tutorial in that case though. You want something that is 'decent', not much weight, can be crafted instantly, and is processed in a chain of ingredients, in order to convey the base system. But forcing people to wait a couple hours in the tutorial is not going to be a good start.

• Wiki Editor

@Logain na i did not mean for the start and tutorial, i more see it as a general possibility for a crafting process.
    I am quite sure in a case if such process, the tutorial tasks will be easily replaceable by other things as soon we will have more crafting recipes available.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured