Some ideas of a mmo that I thought a long time ago

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Some time ago I started writing a mmo and when I started to program it I would not have the time or resources to do it so here I want to share them so that they use the ideas they need to enrich fractured. If they use some and they like it, they could give me a package to play, I don't have money to buy it 😞

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Among all the ideas I had one was to create spells that were channeled or chartered in groups to increase their effectiveness or damage.
    When I can write some although I don't have so many, I can always think of something πŸ˜‰

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@xermiz

you can edit post here, fyi.

you should read all of the news post to see what the game has planned!

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Jetah Hello, I created this thread to put the ideas I had as there are several and I wanted to group them on one side to take the order of the ones I put, but if you understand that there is a better thread to place them where they will be read by the developers and discussed by everyone as just tell me the url of the thread πŸ˜‰

@xermiz

i'm saying you should read about how spells in interact with the environment that's in the News section.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Spells cast in a group are very powerful ancient spells that can only be cast from scrolls and once these scrolls are cast they are consumed. if they are interrupted there can be several adverse reaction for example:

• example: 5 players are casting an invocation of an ancient demon and if the invocation is already over 60% and is interrupted then the demon emerges with rancor towards its summoners and then attacking every living being in its path.
      If the cast is below 60% then the spell will break exploding and causing damage and debuff depending on what they were casting.
      In this same example, if you want the demon to be powerful, then you have to sacrifice all your energy and your lives, the more you sacrifice the more power it will have or the more time it can be on this plane for this example.
      Greetings, later I share the idea of ​​the unlimite system

Just let the man write his ideas. πŸ˜‰

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Unlimited System
    In the world of magic and legends, there will always be heroes who prefer to sacrifice themselves or simply do not want to die alone when faced with a rival that far surpasses them. it is born from the mana that flows in the elements that make up the chaos (primary elements, light, darkness, evil, good, time, space ...) but magic is also influenced by the conjurer's will. Then based on this information, a new way of casting spells was born, the Unlimited System

which works as follows:
    a person customizes the Fireball spell in the Unlimited System specifying that: the spell once cast will consume all of its mana and 90% of its life then the Spell will take the following damage: Normal damage of spell level + amount of mana consumed * [10% of Intellect Points] + total health consumed * [15% of constitution points] but if you set the spell to take your entire life along with your soul then the damage would be more brutal and the caster will also have to pay a penalty for sacrificing his soul.

It seems simple but magic has many mysteries, imagine in a battle of 300 vs 300 that 10 players cast the group scroll meteor descent spell explained in the previous post, and that they are soul sacrifice spells in the unlimited system. damage would be greatly enhanced, also the resources to make such scrolls have to be very expensive.

Think of a group protector spell cast by 10 players who are set up in the Unlimite System to take their souls but defend the entire city from an invasion and thus win troops to respond. It would save quite a bit of time depending on the power of the attacks of course.

Many ideas can be created that change the course of battles or modify a normal spell of daily use to kill monsters and explore the world without fear of death, playing it all as a hero because a hero knows no limits when he wants to complete an adventure or mission.

Greetings to all from Cuba

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured