Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Do the founders packs mount skins also affect human vehicles? armor graphics, colors, flame effects? or will there be separate skins for human vehicles?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

What do you even mean with "human wehicles"?
    Has anything other than a horse as a mount even been confirmed yet?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Enslaved human mounts for demons, I like where Tsoo is thinking.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@eurav said in Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles:

What do you even mean with "human wehicles"?

Sorry I apologize, I should have referred to them as mechanical mounts.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@eurav said in Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles:

Well, there are also Feral Wolf mounts + skins in the Foundation rewards...

@Tsoo well I doubt that the Pledge Pack skins will effect human made mounts, as they are specifically named as Horse Skins.

@tsoo said in Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles:

or will there be separate skins for human vehicles?

If the mounts are pre-designed and this design can´t be changed from us in game, I would assume we would get some 👍

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@eurav well, if I plan on playing human and not being a guild leader, the only real thing the Limited Pledge Packs have to offer are skins... well at least Governor and Aristocrat. The limited construction plans are somewhat interesting, but without seeing how the normal Manor and Castle look (opposed to the Founders Manor and Castle), eh not really interested. There could be multiple plans that look better than the founder's manor or castle. Also can other players build me a founder's manor or castle if contracted? That would also affect value.

I honestly hope the community at launch is large enough to support single guilds having multiple governor packs. I almost feel like prometheus is discouraging friends or guildmates to invest in the limited founder packs by saying guilds can't support multiple towns at launch. Or perhaps I'm mistaken.

They released the sketches of the skins and yeah they are hot, shame they didn't do the same for the buildings... I think they would sell more packs. But as it stands for end game, as a human, I hope to have a mechanical mount... A mechanical founders only skin seems fair, even if its tabled a year from now. Definitely not a priority.

Love the Legend Tier 2 Pet Companions, again which is another reason to upgrade.

I'm elated about my Alpha I access, I guess everything else can be viewed as bonus. I know the developers are busy launching pre-alpha but I was just hoping for some "perhaps in the future we will release a founders only mechanical mount skin".

@futureguildleaders (only 2 Gov Pack left btw).

@futureguildleaders (only 2 Gov Pack left btw).

That´s actually not true, since there are 7 Aristocrat and 4 Creater packs left as well (which contain a Governor Package).

I also don´t think that the Governor package gives a guild a huge advantage, only a small head start. Other guilds can just choose a spot and build their houses there -> only people of the guild are there and they vote one for governor.

As for saying having multiple Towns as a guild will be hard at the start... I guess you could say that he is discouraging people, but on the other hand, as I said, getting governor at the start of the game for a guild should be no problem at all. I guess an advantage is that you can choose the spot as a governor, but all town spots should have some value, so I don´t think this is a huge advantage as well. So it seems like being able to choose a town spot at start is almost... the least interesting feature in that package. And I also like honesty more that hiding something to get some advantage (because this can always haunt you back) + this statement has given us some additional information on the limited influence one guild can have.

For me the limited packages are packages for unique skins / buildings / pets and leaving a mark on the game, as well as some other cool stuff (not something you would look to get for an advantage within game). And of course supporting the game 😄

A mechanical founders only skin seems fair

Well a skin like this, would then only make sense in the Duke or King of Syndesia Pledge Pack, which don´t inlucde a mount skin and are sold out already anyways. But yeah, I can see your reasoning, but I guess they did not want to include something race specifc in a Pledge Pack? Maybe they did not even think of that 😆 Could have made a founder skin for Beastmen in their primal form as well 😁

I almost feel like prometheus is discouraging friends or guildmates to invest in the limited founder packs by saying guilds can't support multiple towns at launch.

That's the first I've heard of that! My guild has several governor packs+; we'll see how it works I guess. 🙂

@roccandil said in Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles:

I almost feel like prometheus is discouraging friends or guildmates to invest in the limited founder packs by saying guilds can't support multiple towns at launch.

That's the first I've heard of that! My guild has several governor packs+; we'll see how it works I guess. 🙂

that's what alliances are for!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah said in Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles:

@roccandil said in Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles:

That's the first I've heard of that! My guild has several governor packs+; we'll see how it works I guess.

that's what alliances are for!

Well, they can always have one Guild town and rest of twons kept as Free towns.

@dybuk
    3 guild members start guilds, form an alliance. now you have 3 towns!

although we don't know what it'll take to support them.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah
    Yeah, we also do not now the costs of creating and maintaining a guild (if there are any), but yes - raising three towns will be quite expensive. Remember that you will also need real people willing to live in those towns.

@dybuk said in Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles:

@jetah
    Yeah, we also do not now the costs of creating and maintaining a guild (if there are any), but yes - raising three towns will be quite expensive. Remember that you will also need real people willing to live in those towns.

if those governor packs guarantee a city then it's been paid for. if that pack just has a "paper that grants you" the things but still has to be built then it's a completely different story.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah said in Founders Packs Mount Skins and Human Vehicles:

if those governor packs guarantee a city then it's been paid for. if that pack just has a "paper that grants you" the things but still has to be built then it's a completely different story.

Well, I will have to look it up.
    I think the governor packs guarantee you a spot to create a town - free from monsters etc. But it is still the first "level" of a town => a hamlet. I think one will still need to get people to populate your town and spend time and resources to make it bigger.
    Will try to find sources to back it up.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Found it:

Information about towns and governor packs from @Prometheus

If you claim a town but don't play, the town will eventually revert from Basic to Ruined, then Haunted

And

If you don't have a guild, you should definitely entice people to come live in your town. Ways to do so: low prices on land plots, low taxes, good management, good focus on your target

So it seems that a town for Governor packs will start from Basic. People living in the town are not included in pledge pack 😉

Hmm this was a topic about mounts. I guess we diverted a little.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured