Kickstarter still in FAQ

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I don't know if this just slipped through the cracks, but the FAQ still contains the KS section, and it still reads as though the KS is in the future:

1. WHEN IS THE CAMPAIGN STARTING EXACTLY?
      The Fractured Kickstarter campaign is starting on Monday, June 25, 2018, at 6pm CEST (12pm EDT / 9am PDT).

2. WHAT'S THE GOAL OF THE CAMPAIGN?
      It's a modest amount: €100,000 (~$117,000). That's not the total budget required to complete the game, of course. The pledge packs on sale on Kickstarter will be moved to this website once the campaign is over, and funding will continue here.

All the rest of the info is outdated, too.

Maybe the devs might want to simply remove the KS section? Then add a section about the store when they have a chance?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@needlehawk Developers are currently busy developing pre-alpha, they do not have time to update the faq information

• Wiki Editor

@muker they do, it isnt that time consuming

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@humerus I've been asking for media files for a while, but they never did.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Probably just something they haven't looked at in the efforts around other things. Good to point it out.

Maybe they could simply note that "Kickstarter was funded, and options for buying in exist on the Fractured store as a continuation of crowdfunding including counting toward crowdfunding goals."?

• TF#5 - LEGATE

To get rid of the Kickstarter section in the FAQ would probably require commenting out a few lines in the HTML. It's a static page, so should be no big deal.

Adding the store section is of course a much bigger deal, since they would have to write it, create the web page(s), etc. Thus I suggested adding the store section when they have a chance.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured