Ability Ideas?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@cinnao I feel like it would be a debuf because if it was intentional it doesn’t seem fair that the teammates of the person who uses it would be attacked

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@comferage said in Ability Ideas?:

@gothix Point made, but how would you handle player interaction in such a situation. Without the aid of guard attire to differentiate between one to avoid and one youve no need to worry about?

I wouldn't. You should worry about every player.

(Unless you are a beast kin on Arboreus, then obviously you need not worry)

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@crache when a barbarian rages, fair gets thrown out the window lol!!!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@gothix Yes, you should. But in regards to an ability at play, what's the point of using something if there's no way to tell if it's working (against player ofcourse) aside from getting attacked or getting ignored.. I get what your saying about not wanting to have your hand held, I agree with you. But i feel like if I'm going to invest in a ability I kinda wanna know if it's actually working..

Though a crowd of enemies (players) deliberately ignoring me while I traverse their town until I arrive at a place where retreat is impossible to spring a trap sounds pretty awesome..

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@comferage said in Ability Ideas?:

@gothix Yes, you should. But in regards to an ability at play, what's the point of using something if there's no way to tell if it's working (against player ofcourse) aside from getting attacked or getting ignored.. I get what your saying about not wanting to have your hand held, I agree with you. But i feel like if I'm going to invest in a ability I kinda wanna know if it's actually working..

Though a crowd of enemies (players) deliberately ignoring me while I traverse their town until I arrive at a place where retreat is impossible to spring a trap sounds pretty awesome..

I do like ambushes XD but that moment of "oh **** I'm caught" is a fun moment, assuming you have a second to appreciate how badly you are boned. and activate your "ftsio" power XD

Alternatively, the moment when you blink, and when you open your eyes again, you can't see yourself for the massed pyrotechnics of 10 mages unloading on your probable corpse, is also quite a thing XD

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured