Kickstarter Update - Stretch Goals Revealed

• I'm not sure if this is news or not, but on top of the KS they mention goals will continue on the website after the KS. When you visit the stretch goals news post it says:

"The funding for pledge-based stretch goals will continue on our website once the campaign is over if some of them don’t get unlocked now."

So we should be good to go, fishing will make it eventually. We're almost done with the backer goals now, only a few more for the Spell FX.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I'd not all stretch goals are reached in time, I could see the remaining rewards becoming either possible additions with future patches/expacs or made available through the in-game store.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@xionmuteki said in Kickstarter Update - Stretch Goals Revealed:

I'd not all stretch goals are reached in time, I could see the remaining rewards becoming either possible additions with future patches/expacs or made available through the in-game store.

The Kickstarter featured two kinds of stretch goals.

• x backers goals, which gave new cosmetics only for Kickstarter backers. All of these goals were met, but only the 1,050 Kickstarter backers will get them.
    • Euro number goals, which give new perks to everyone who plays the game. Only the 110k was met, but the rest will continue to be funded thru purchases on the game site.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured