Secret items that only Few or Several can be created of be found

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

i come up with this idea suggestion because that may bring some speciality and rpg elements to the game that none has.

For example different types of secret weapons that gives a bit more stat or a special passive would be kind of cool to me.. People would try to put bounty on items and learn what players hold them and prepare for ambushes and kinda stuff.. Why not?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@memokal It will not be, this has already been said.
    @vengu said in Summary of the Crafting & Building Q&A livestream.:

There are no special secret dev-controlled crafting recipes.

• Wiki Editor

@memokal i also was mention this possibilty in the past and yes it is imaginable.
    But Jacopo has no plans for implementing such system right now.
    But we never know, maybe they get an idea how to implement it later.

There are also a discussion about Flaws, for more RPG feeling. But also here, Jacopo is at the moment not focussed on more RPG elements.
    Maybe he is thinking, that RPG is something where people „sit on a fire and talk about Tales“.
    Maybe we need to show him, that RPG is way more than that and real RPG does never counteract PVE or PVP elements of any game.
    And since we will get Townsieges and Politics in Towns, there is much reason for playing a Role with all of its possibilities the game gives us.
    In my opinion is RPG a very important component in each Sandbox MMO. Most people will not even notice that they are indeed Roleplayers while playing such games.
    I‘m very curious about the Towns and their actings in their inner as in their outer.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

oh but it says recipes so is there still hope for kind of items as equipments maybe. i mean that can be found from anywhere depends on lore maybe..

because if you say recipe it means can be created unlimited from certain item or stuff... my real target is for example there only 7 dragon ring or 12 flame hell sword etc..

• Wiki Editor

@memokal the crafting works this way:
    If you learn, how a longsword looks like, you will be able to craft it. In all its sorts of longsword.
    But to use special materials for crafting it, you need to explore the knowledge about them too, so you will be maybe able to craft a copper longsword as soon you learned how to craft a longsword, but you will need much more time to craft it with steel.
    As i understand the vision of Dynamight right, the „secret“ behind the receipes will get unlocked as soon you learn a special material thats valid for crafting the receipe.
    So it is imaginable, that you can discover how to craft a diamond longsword as soon you realized diamonds exist, but you need to learn how to shape a diamond, before you can craft it.

Well, there are those relics. Not limited, but they are rare

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

no i dont mean how crafting works,
    i mean that : in fractured game there only 7 arthur sword can be found.

Or even lets say theres some kind of recipe for it to craft, So the resources what it needs should be limited in whole game or server. i exactly mean that by saying secret items

so as muker quoted,
    "There are no special secret dev-controlled crafting recipes."
    i see that, there wont be anything like secret craft. But maybe secret weapons that can be found. Which means some sort of hope to me

• Community Manager

@memokal Fractured won't have restricted items like that. 😉

@specter said in Secret items that only Few or Several can be created of be found:

@memokal Fractured won't have restricted items like that. 😉

That is exactly what I would say if I was making a game that had items like that...... 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured