Will there be money? and Rpg elements?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

and will it work properly? I mean if theres 0 power gap after all, even you wear items what will prevent people run around naked? and dont give any.. notice to items and trade.

What kind of items there will be? what we will use them for?

Lets say trade system solved and its worth :
    Will there be kind of actions like caravans, looting other cities, alliances, declaring war and kinda stuff to bring wealthy to our town

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@memokal

Will there be money?

Yes, but in what form are not yet clear, as almost all items are made by players and we don't know where they will braccia in addition to typical things such as Trading with NPCs, treasures, and possible re-melting the ore into coins

and Rpg elements?

Perhaps here's a good example of a combat system:

Fractured is out to break the boundaries of the MMO genre by bringing the combat style you’ve loved in single-player Action RPGs into a complex sandbox universe. Learn to aim, dodge and master over 400 abilities and 40 unique status effects: only your skills and tactics will lead you to victory!

Stuck between a clan of bandits and a raging river? Animate the waters to protect you, or freeze them over to cross to safety – then melt them to drown your foes! In Fractured, the natural elements around you can always be exploited to defeat your enemies, even when all hope seems lost.

and video pre-alpha gameplay

I mean if theres 0 power gap after all, even you wear items what will prevent people run around naked?

The game is not vertical leveling system like in most MMOs and RPGs ( LVL 1>100 with the opening of new skills), and horizontal. This means that you will have to somehow get the hidden skill to get it. More about it here:
    Knowledge System+(RUS, ITA, FRA, DE)
    Skills&Spells Galore+(RUS, ITA, FRA)

and dont give any.. notice to items and trade.

answer here

What kind of items there will be? what we will use them for?

specter said in What We Know About Weapons:

They do have different characteristics depending on the type of item and the material used to craft it. They could also have other parameters, such as the quality. A Bronze Platemail has different stats compared to an Iron Platemail but two Bronze Platemails are the same, yes. (aside from possible modifiers that don't impact the power of the item, such as its Quality)

Practically all items will be crafted. You will have access to various resources like wood, metals, minerals, etc. Each race (and family) has its own unique bonuses that go well beyond attribute-related ones - and they include crafting and gathering too.

@esher said in State Of The Game #1 - A Gallop To Alpha:
    Will there be only "normal" weapons" ? (like sword, bow,...) Or there will be more ? (daggers, hammer, mass, axe,...) ?

There will be more than the ones listed in this journal, of course!

sunti said in What unusual weapon types would you like to see?:

@asther Our current heavy armor has a gambeson, though it'll might not be so visible being under some heavy metal plates 🙂 Leather armours and gambesons will probably fall under different categories, that will mostly be a design choice

@frost We'll have spears for sure, and some other pole weapons that will fall under that same category

I'll take note of other designs from this thread so go wild! 😄

All we know about the game + (RUS)

Will there be kind of actions like caravans, looting other cities, alliances, declaring war and kinda stuff to bring wealthy to our town

About the war and siege, the news will be released later. But now I can say that:

• Yes there will be caravans, as the place in the inventory is limited, something about it is in this video
    • The siege of the city is a war for it and the winning side becomes its ruler

And so I just wanted to throw a link to all the info and a few videos...

But in General I can go to this link and there is a summary of basic information on the forum

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

thanks for very helpful reply.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@memokal No problem, always happy to help^^

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured