Meccaniche di costruzione

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Buongiorno,
    Se ho ben capito in questo gioco ci saranno città NPC diciamo sicure e poi ognuno può costruire la propria casa, tante case fuori dallo spazio NPC formeranno dei villaggi e città.
    A questo punto i villaggi così costituiti possono essere distrutti/conquistati o se battuti diventano tipo vassalli?
    Chiedevo giusto per farmi un'idea.
    Grazie.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@kalus sarà di circa 200 punti in tre pianeti, dove è possibile dimostrare la città ( in un luogo speciale). Queste città è possibile ora e assumere lì NPC ( se non sbaglio).

That's a very interesting question you have here, @Fyrsey. NPC "slavery" is not a planned feature as of today.

NPCs will play a big role in Fractured - guilds will be able to attract them to their villages / towns, where they can settle and start their own businesses. They'll have proper names, be more or less skilled in different activities and - to an extent - have different personalities.

Reducing all of this to "slavery" (à la Conan Exiles) would downplay the whole system a lot 😉

@prometheus said in Guild settlements:
    @Benseine you can found a city or conquer it with your guild. We're going to cover this in detail soon in one of the upcoming Feature Spotlights - but some info have already been listed here. To reply the other questions:

• Yes, marketplaces are local.
    • Guild quests are not planned as of today.
    • You can start settlements only at fixed locations - the development of the city is totally free though. Housing not connected to guild settlements is also free.

@prometheus said in Griefing/Ganking ?:

Hi @EvolGrinZ! What @Specter said is that PvP is possible on Arboreus, albeit rare due to the factors he's described. That doesn't mean it's possible for your farm to be destroyed! Buildings owned by players are protected in general, unless we're talking of city conquests - but that's a whole different story we'll cover in the Feature Spotlight after the next one. So don't worry, the degree of protection you get on Arboreus is really high :slight_smile:

@prometheus said in In-game guild ranking.:

@vengu said in In-game guild ranking.:

"towns controlled", does that mean a guild can run more than 1 city?

Yes, it means that 😉

@chrightt said in In-game guild ranking.:

@prometheus "total members" really? Does that mean guild has a huge cap size (otherwise this would be pretty pointless right?).

When you create a guild, the cap is quite low, but it can be raised if the guild controls a town (or more than one) and certain buildings are present within the town. In theory, there is no limit to how high the cap can go - in reality, there is, since increasing it gets harder the higher it already is. This makes "total members" a good indicator of the guild's power, not only of how much of a zerg they are 😉

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@muker capisco, 200 posizioni a pianeta mi sembrano pochi però.

@kalus Non ti preoccupare, loro possono precipitare e prendere altre gilde

• Community Manager

@kalus The devs haven't revealed yet how many town spots there are on each planet. Muker is simply basing his estimate on the number of Kickstarter packs being sold.

@specter no, you just mentioned it on the stream, if I'm not mistaken. I'm going to be steamed up and I'll even find the exact time. You think I'm not ready for this?
    Unfortunately, I didn't find the time codes, but I remember exactly what was said there. (I did fully revised 2 times)
    I wrote it back then to the kickstarter
    As you told me before, it is better not to answer those questions to which I do not know the exact answers, but I said in 200 points for cities, I heard exactly

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured