Your 3 most important 'Features' you want in Fractured

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Hi guys! I'm seeing a lot of discusions about features that should be added in Fractured somewhere in the future. But what are the 3 most important features YOU want see in this already beautiful MMO?!

Throw your 3 most important features at us!

( Is there already a topic about your amazing idea? Add it in your comment 🙂 )

GO GO..

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

• Balanced classes and items is crucial.

• Frequent updates and information from the devs about the game and interaction with the community.

• Ranking system in the pvp and pve would be nice.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Nice, long and different pve.
    Good balance overall, in pvp vs pve, classes and items, progression vs grind (the least of grind possible).
    Well I do not have a third.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

1. A good in depth healing/support system. Very few sandbox games get healing right and it ends up feeling terrible to heal in them. Part of the problem is healing tends to be too noticable and the healer gets zerged the second they cast a spell. The other problem is the fact that you can just run past the front lines into the back lines and then retreat. They need something like an attack of opportunity system that punished players for ignoring the tank/dps and zerging the healer.

2. A good update schedule. It seems like the ideal is about 3 months, if you make players wait too long for content though they get bored. You don't even need to add a lot of content, but you need to show you are putting the effort in even if your only adding a single dungeon each time.

3. A good crafting system while not being tedious. So many crafting systems try to make it engaging and they end up tedious busywork feeling or have some sort of DDR system where you have to hit certain abilities to react and they end up feeling horrible. WoW's click combine system is too simple though. I really want to see a system where you design the weapon. You choose the materials for the hilt, and blade for example as well as the designs. Let us design the gear and customize it so we can really make unique looking pieces.

Few things that could be cool, if possible and viable to add:

• areas hidden from most of general population, difficult to find and reach, with dynamic randomized approach pathways (or mazes that lead to them) and rewards that await there
    • 2 sit mounts so I can pick up chicks and drive them around, showing them how cool I am
    • underground structures, personal mini dungeons, hidden vaults that players can build and own
    • topless (we have topless demon in art already, so why not in actual game too) 😉

@gothix said in Your 3 most important 'Features' you want in Fractured:

• areas hidden from most of general population, difficult to find and reach, with dynamic randomized approach pathways (or mazes that lead to them) and rewards that await there

That would be cool!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

You have some nice ideas @gothix 🙂 I think it is not easy to implement but the "areas hidden from most of general population, difficult to find and reach, with dynamic randomized approach pathways (or mazes that lead to them) and rewards that await there" idea would be great to see!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured