Class for Uroadra

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

be fast. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.
    I was thinking to made an Uroadra supporter (music and illusion). Do you think it's better with high strength (to fight with his companions meanwhile he buff them all) or with hig agility to be usful out of combact as stealth and to be only an supporter in combact?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'll be a wolf with abilities to help allies and withstand damage

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@bloodlord you can be everything you want πŸ˜‰

For a support focused character I would personally consider perception and charisma. They give you some nice additional ways to support your group/guild, in addition to supporting them with your spells. With PER and CHA you will be able to help with fantastic skill of mysterious item identification, NPC interaction on behalf of your group, controlling higher amount of pets which can also be of use, spotting hidden things in world, extra skill in finding valuable resources, charming creatures which could also be helpful, etc.

Below is Spotlight description of what PER and CHA are. Take a look. Might be an interesting option for your support character. πŸ™‚

__

PERCEPTION
    Perception is a measure of the accuracy and observation skills of a character, determining its chances to score critical hits and the damage they do, its accuracy rating, its ability to instinctively identify items, to spot hidden creatures, traps and treasures and to find valuable resources while gathering.

CHARISMA
    Charisma is a measure of the leadership and mental abilities of a character, determining the amount of pets and companions it can control at once, its ability to charm other creatures and its affinity with mental abilities, which increases psychic damage and psychic resistance. It also grants a moderate bonus to item identification, makes interactions with NPCs easier and more effective, and determines the base luck of the character.

__

Udoadra also has affinity with charisma (+3) and perception (+1) making it very worthwhile investing in those, since you get more points like that then investing in other attributes.

Just max those 2 attributes as much as you can, and in small chance if any unspent points are left, you could buff constitution a bit to increase your survivability.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@gothix said in Class for Uroadra:

Udoadra also has affinity with charisma (+3) and perception (+1) making it very worthwhile investing in those

excuse me but not.
    Udoadra has affinity with Charisma, yes but not perception. Perception is a bonus on 18's cap. If I well read Udoadra have this max stat : STR(17) DEX(18) INT(16) CON(18) PER(19) CHA(21)

So If you want to use Illusion Magic, you need also INT for mana (where Uroadra have a un-affinity at -2), you probably need also Dex to move speedly, to boost you evasion, and to use stealth combat.
    So with a lot of "depend of what will we have in futur information πŸ˜… " and "you need to have at less 10 on stat if you don't want to have futur problem"
    I think about this stats to @BloodLord : STR(10) DEX(15) INT(13) CON(10) PER(15) CHA(20)
    Why a 20 on CHAR ?

Reaching a Charisma score of 20 gives the character a significant boost to its luck.

Some say luck is blind, but knowing yourself and having faith in your abilities often helps a lot! Charisma is used by leaders and kings to raise among people, by minstrels to convey emotions to the souls of their audience, by tricksters to deceive their victims with illusions, and by trainers to earn the respect of their pets.

You could also go to this, more balanced : STR(10) DEX(18) INT(14) CON(10) PER(15) CHA(15)
    Edit (a better balanced min-max of the 100pts) : STR(13) DEX(15) INT(15) CON(13) PER(13) CHA(15)

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I would make an Udoadra focusing on enchantment and restoration to be a mix of a healer and buffer, very much a support style character.

@Gofrit you are focusing only on combat value.

I was also considering "out of combat" support to make a more versatile "support character", and PER and CHA offer nice things to go along the OOC support, item identification, spotting hidden creatures, discovering more rare resources, influencing NPCs, etc.

Also Udoara has +3 and +1 on those attributes, while having -X on most others, this is why PER and CHA seems like the best option to create great support character (both in combat and out of combat).

If you wish focus "only on combat value" then yes, what you suggest can be considered.

Where are the notes about racial bonuses?

@cronykil They are in the spotlight #5

@vortae thanks

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@gothix said in Class for Uroadra:

Also Udoara has +3 and +1 on those attributes, while having -X on most others, this is why PER and CHA seems like the best option to create great support character (both in combat and out of combat).

Hi @Gothix you don't have +3 and +1 on those attributes only to the cap level (see ref[1] below). And spend points are less expensive to the Charisma stat (you use the affinity table only to this one... the key to understand it it's the highlighted in blue in the table of #4 ).
    You say I focus on combat, so yes and no...😏 I answered @BloodLord key words :

• fighting with is companions
    • buffing is companions,
    • be able to be useful out of combat or supporter on combat
    • using musicianship, illusion, stealth.

First one prop : STR(10) DEX(15) INT(13) CON(10) PER(15) CHA(20)

Focusing more on the full potential of the primary affinity stat. If it's like D&D or RPG D20/3d6 system - what I take to reference - you could also retire some points on STR to up INT because Damage would be more with DEX. But like we don't know enough information I prefer to not try this (ref [2]). In more, with a 20 in charisma he could have more interaction with NPC and Pets (it's what we read) Illusion and Musicianship are based on CHA so it would be wast to didn't try it. And like he want to be stealth support, PER and DEX at 15 could permit him to take assassination or markmanship schools when need-it. In more DEX 15 could be useful to up his speed (exploration...)

second prop : STR(10) DEX(18) INT(14) CON(10) PER(15) CHA(15)

Like CHA permit to have to spend less point to have a good stat, you could use those points to level up an another stat, here I though about DEX because is a central stat and yes it could more fun in combat, using illusion skills to strike at distance or in the back and could give a good defense with high evasion. More, with a full talent DEX branch he could win a +2 DEX on the attribute later (ref [3]). INT have 1 more point because is an essential attribute rather than CON and STR in this type of build

my third prop : STR(13) DEX(15) INT(15) CON(13) PER(13) CHA(15)

You put away a genuine attribute bonus or a latter branch bonus (to obtain a 20) to have more points to spend on other attribute (not a good way to do I think but why not). This way can permit to have some decent attribute to be a Multi-tool Elyseum Knife [4]. And you could probably hope to have 2 stats on +2 with 2 finished talent branch : so all (less 1) attribute in 15 or in max 2 attribute in 17. In fact @bloodlord could do what-ever he want but not at the highest potential of any attribute.

All of my stat/attribute are reflections based on post below and spotlights #3 #4 #5

Reference article/posts
    [1] https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/post/16487
    [2] https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/post/17184
    [3] https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/post/29614
    [4] swiss-knife joke

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured