Awesome idea about Campaign

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I think it would be nice to have some sort of camapaign just so we can understand the world and how all those races came to existance.. And from that point we can try to develope story with all players together, like some kind of events or real time stroy development where for example: ''there is a war between 2 races so if a player belongs to one of those he/she can enter that war and earn some special limited items or relics only for that specific event'' other races can also interact with that conflict and try to stop it or join any of those 2 sides(wich will also result in earning some items or relics that will show your actions during that event.. And story can go on and on, with interesting things constantly happening in the world which will keep game constantly fresh and interesting to play..

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@shnoksy This is quite a good idea, it would be great if the items for the campaign were unique in some way. But it can be as problematic, as I think, for the game with the slogan "Three races - three gameplay", because many people who love only PvE and economic gameplays, will not want participate in such wars and it is not fair for them, because they will not receive the same unique (or not) things.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@molibden that is i think good thing because it is like IRL if u decide to stay out of something you will get nothing jet it may happend that u don't loose anything.. It would be like decision making IRL.. If u want to be merchant than there u go.. I have Idea of open world where u have story in which you decide to take part of or stay out and just follow the story as it goes..

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@shnoksy Traders (for example) should contribute their resourses if they want to take a part in this event, but don't want to war. Maybe it's a good solution.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@shnoksy

But it's quicker to play the content than to create and balance it. If players create the content, like a true sandbox, then it's unlimited in creation.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

This would be awesome but instead of static events like most other mmos what about live events so the player base can get into it together and meet new people by surviving with them.
    so my idea of live events would be held or they would pop up in certain areas depending on how many people are there and what alignments are there so say a wild land area has good and evil characters in that vicinity they could spawn n some npc demons attacking a shrine or a caravan and then the players can come across these event and choose to intervene however they like and be rewarded for helping and i would also level the opponents depending on how many players are in an activation zone

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@jetah I didn't mean that players would make stories literaly.. Developers make a story (but it would be nice to interact with community and listen to good ideas) and players decide what kind of actions they want to take in that part. That can be just following the onging story like reading newspaper or it can be fully interact with it.. I meant like some kind of non-stop ongoing realtime life.. not just like mmo mining goods, making weapons and fight other people..

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@shnoksy while it sounds good on paper... what you describing is basically theme park mmo. And while it would be cool and nice to add theme park elements in sandbox the devs are limited and have limited time so it's much better to have good sandbox then bad mix of both types.

@shnoksy said in Awesome idea about Campaign:

@jetah I didn't mean that players would make stories literaly.. Developers make a story (but it would be nice to interact with community and listen to good ideas) and players decide what kind of actions they want to take in that part. That can be just following the onging story like reading newspaper or it can be fully interact with it.. I meant like some kind of non-stop ongoing realtime life.. not just like mmo mining goods, making weapons and fight other people..

it'll take the developers a year to create content that we'll blow through in a few weeks.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@tulukaruk You are probably right.. Sandbox with elements of choosing and little bit of variety.. It is always nice to have story lines so u can sympathize with the game.. Because if we have repeating action constantly it will get boring eventualy..

@shnoksy said in Awesome idea about Campaign:

@tulukaruk You are probably right.. Sandbox with elements of choosing and little bit of variety.. It is always nice to have story lines so u can sympathize with the game.. Because if we have repeating action constantly it will get boring eventualy..

i get bored of treadmill games more than fps games even though the fps are more repeatable than a treadmill mmo.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured