Why the races are divided by planets ?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

It'a a good ideia, but as an artist i would like to know

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@ingvar Summarily... Fractured is an open world, where guilds will be able to equip their cities. Since world is open in danji will be able to enter at the same time all the players who are nearby ( just need to enter, it is in a certain location). The game has 3 races: Beastmen PVE, People PVE/PVP and the PVP Demons. The game has about 400 skills, where your ability to play and use skills will dominate, not the eternal grind for the top gear. Can you interact with the game world:

knock between a clan of bands and a raging river? Animate the waters to protect you, or freeze them over to cross to safety – then melt them to drown your foes! In Fractured, the natural elements around you can always be exploited to defeat your enemies, even when all hope seems lost. If you want to know more, you'd better go to the news section, which is listed in my greeting below.

In this game, the monsters will drop resources, not weapons as in casual games, which means that all the equipment will be created by players.

Unlike Albion online

Hi denispeda-since I know Albion myself very well, I can give you an answer as dev. The most important things I can outline:
    Fractured features ARPG combat, which is quite different from Albion's Dota-like style.
    Progress is horizontal and sees no grind thanks to the Knowledge System, while Albion progress is very vertical (with resources, items and everything divided in tiers) and progress requires repeating the same action over an over for a long, long time.
    The way PvP is managed is very different - on Albion, by level (low level: green, high level: red). On Fractured, by race and planet. In fact, the whole concept of races and worlds doesn't exist in Albion.
    Interactions with the environment being very important in combat are also missing from Albion.
    We have one massive open world, it's not divided in regions.
    ...and there's a lot more I could mention. Even the graphic style is different. So like... Yeah, it's very different

There are 6 gods.

Elysium, which is thought to be the source of Arboreus’ primal energy.
    Tyros, god of light and justice.
    Nelena, goddess of the wild and mother of all beastmen.
    Babilis, an evil god worshipped by the Demons.
    Iridia, goddess of fortune and mother of all humans.
    Galvanos, god of knowledge and keeper of the nine paths of magic.

They are briefly mentioned in this spotlight. Some gods are tied to a specific alignment while others are neutral. Worshipping a god grants access to divine quests, blessings and divine abilities, more on that here.

Here is a link to the news:
    Race
    World
    Information skills
    Types of skills
    Character
    I hope I answered your question, if you have any more questions feel free to ask^^

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

A battle between gods ? Quake has striken ?
    All we know it's here : Spotlight #2

• Wiki Editor

Because the different playtypes.
    The single races have different kind of origins and are allat a special high knowledge. So it makes sense to establish them on different areas. If it is just a country or a whole planet is depending on their story. The story of Fractured based in a multi fractured planet system.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@ingvar lore wise you born somewhere. initially there were just one planet called Elysium after the fracture we have 3 planets instead 3 continents. Planets are also made to give different playstyles.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured