Confusion

• The game and ideas look great but I’m not seeing anything definitive on what to expect from gameplay or timeframe

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@divinedemon An open world in which all players will do? To build cities, to create a gear, draw a card (maybe), to manage the economy of the game, to lay siege to other planets, conquer other Hollywood guilds. Is that enough? We are all interested in the idea of the game in which more realism and valued grind ,that's all.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@divinedemon you are right it's too early stage.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@divinedemon said in Confusion:

The game and ideas look great but I’m not seeing anything definitive on what to expect from gameplay or timeframe

Yeah it's too early to know many details about the game.

Time frame, I'd say is approximately 2 years till release. And when the game does release you can expect full loot PvP sandbox game, where guilds build their own cities and fight for control of territories, mixed with people doing crafting and all the standard stuff too.

3 planets (each tailored to fit particular player alignment) with people being able to travel from planet to planet (according to some rules and limitations).

Basically (in practice) I'd say it will be a guild conflict based sandbox PvP game, with solo players being able to set their mark as well.

• Wiki Editor

@divinedemon said in Confusion:

The game and ideas look great

Thats the reason we all here.

but I’m not seeing anything definitive on what to expect from gameplay or timeframe

There are some Informations, like first Videoclips from ingame models, effects and world.
    Also we still know about the (Pre) Alpha-Start in late 2018.
    Also we can imagine that the game will need at least 2 years to go into release.
    We also know, that there will be a kickstarter soon (possible this June).
    A quite good timeline for now.
    More is not possible to set yet.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured