Why did You Choose To Look And Support This Game

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Not much experience in games like these outside of BDO

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

For me, the no-grind classless system interested me. Tie that in with Diablo-esk gameplay and I'm sold.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Saw it on facebook and remind me Albion Online

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

The concept of three different races with three different playstyles in a sandbox was interesting to me (since it's something I had planned for a game), in combination with no grinding, and interesting MOBA-like battles.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

For me it comes down to the PvE sandbox options where you can go to certain places at certain times and look for PvP easily but if you want to PvE you are fairly safe as well. There have been a lot of sandbox games that focus purely on PvP and while I enjoy PvP I prefer it in a skill based environment where it is about skill such as battlegrounds and arena gameplay. Open world PvP in my experience ends up just being a gank fest, there is almost no skill involved, it mostly involves people either attacking with huge groups and rolling over everyone or they only attack people who are gathering or in combat. I used to only play on PvP servers at the launch of WoW, EQ2, and numerous other games. I think out of thousands of open world PvP fights under 100 of them have ever been fair fights where we both saw each other and decided to fight 1v1. They have been overwhelmingly gank fights, me ganking them or them ganking me. There is nothing fun about that for me on either side anymore, it just wastes time, If I want to PvP now I just join a skill based PvP aspect and have much more fun.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured