end game changer patch review

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

hi all,
    im a very old player of this game, and this test changed the core of the game.
    in my understanding, this patch was meant to create the environment for a new marketing to get more players, and balance.
    after a day of playing (some hours as solo and some as duo), its seems the game is slower, under rewarding, and overall less fun.

the game is unplayable as solo player, nothing highs level can be solo as a single player (mage).
    and as duo its much more possible, but very under rewarding.
    we gathered about 40 min materiel for summoning (we had more then half of the materials needed before we start) and then summoned it, the fight took about 5 -7 min, and some spells didn't work (totem bug), and in the end we got only one orb(!!!!!!) this is just not worth our time.

the new content for PVE (ghost) add nothing to the gameplay, its just more monsters on the map, and i wished they had some specific gameplay connected to them.

i didn't do the new PVP content, so i have no idea how good or bad it is.

for conclusion, this patch is much less fun from its previes and it seem to not reward group play, and punish solo player.
    IMO this patch will fail to bring more players to the game.

• I agree with your statement. Since November last year, I have been consistently online. As a single player, this update has made me feel less interesting than before. Now that single players have become more difficult and time-consuming, obtaining rewards is too little. In short, the damage has decreased without corresponding reduction in mob health. The game has lost its fun, and single player challenge Legends has become impossible. Perhaps it is time to give up this game

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

On one hand... Devs stated from beginning that endgame is created for players playing in groups what is understandable concept. And in top of that recently many players pointed that the endgame comes bit quick leaving You with nothing much to do (as for now game unfortunately lack rare and legendary things to find/farm/unlock.

On another one thou... It may be better to postpone "endgame" and create more things accessible for single players (but still much easier in groups) so players base will increase and then add more and more thing for guilds and groups maybe with optional slots for single players as mercenaries. This should at last in theory bring more different players to the game and help them form different types of group more naturally.

So in overall I see this mostly as upgrade as many things were changed for better, but I agree now there is even less things to do for solo players what is quite of a problem for this kind of games need "as many living souls as possible".

Non the less while I understand for small team it is quite of a challenge to both fix things, upgrade things and add new things in same time, but I truly hope Devs can make it without any more problems to the point where there will be enough things to do for people to stay longer with the game. For this should in my opinion solve most of the problems by itself. 👍

• @Gorkiey If the damage could be changed back to its previous state, the game experience would be better. It's too difficult to achieve high attacks now. The mob has a high health and takes a lot of time to fight, but the output has not increased. In addition, the freezing skills are much weaker than before because they are difficult to freeze and the freezing time is too short

@MichaelZhang devs already know that ice and shock mages have issues. We can expect some tweaks in that area.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@spoletta and what about the slow gameplay and the solo gameplay?
    Does the devs know and plan about it?

• My knight+longsword+shield build has no problem soloing. We should expect some people to see it as a step backward, and some to see it as a step forward, because that is how a balancing patch should feel. If you were OP before, you see a decrease in power, and if you were UP before, you see an increase in power.

If there are entire segments of builds (i.e.: mage) that are not viable as solo, that should be fixed.

But "most people's build got weaker" is exactly what should be expected, because most people choose the OP builds.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured