Best build for solo player?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Just as subject, looking for a nice build for solo pvp/pve player 🙂 thanks!

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Ace would know better, but never posts... so...
    Archer is easy start, but stagnates later due to being limited to only a few damage types (piercing, cold) tho elemental arrows certainly help. Many start archer for easy money/kp then respec into either:

Mage is able to do everything (but world bosses) solo with the right build and gear... but is expensive in KP, gear, and enchantments; all which take time.
    or
    Late battle mage is currently the 'most powerful' but requires high end gear, enchants, and specific skills and still has some weak points.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@OlivePit said in Best build for solo player?:

Ace would know better, but never posts... so...
    Archer is easy start, but stagnates later due to being limited to only a few damage types (piercing, cold) tho elemental arrows certainly help. Many start archer for easy money/kp then respec into either:

Mage is able to do everything (but world bosses) solo with the right build and gear... but is expensive in KP, gear, and enchantments; all which take time.
    or
    Late battle mage is currently the 'most powerful' but requires high end gear, enchants, and specific skills and still has some weak points.

thank you!

i see you totally put warriors out of the plan, are they that bad? 🙂 i love playing fast characters with short swords/daggers but i guess it's bad here?

going archery for starting sounds right, too bad if falls off with time 😞 really dunno what to do now ahah

Going melee is considered in general harder in pve, and this is even more true when starting with it.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

dont even both with an assassin atm either btw there just useless currently to most parts 😛

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Melee is good for group play as a tank to hold the line. Sadly, for an mmo, there's actually very little need for group play. Unless formed by a guild.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured