Crop theft WHY?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So, it's come to my attention that there are no permissions on crop harvesting?

Seems something needs to be set up, either a town can set up a security force of some such or just set permissions on who can harvest.

• @dracokalen Pretty sure you are unable to harvest fields unless you are a citizen of the town. So it's your own citizen (guild members) that are taking the resources.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Kazzier said in Crop theft WHY?:

@dracokalen Pretty sure you are unable to harvest fields unless you are a citizen of the town. So it's your own citizen (guild members) that are taking the resources.

That is correct. But you can't tell who.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@dracokalen said in Crop theft WHY?:

@Kazzier said in Crop theft WHY?:

@dracokalen Pretty sure you are unable to harvest fields unless you are a citizen of the town. So it's your own citizen (guild members) that are taking the resources.

That is correct. But you can't tell who.

Keep you friends close then ^^

• Wiki Editor

@dracokalen I can understand your problem well.
    We also experienced that the first days. Because you never can be sure, if not someone is sneaking in. The account names with no relation to the character names, makes it not better.
    We suggested to change that several times in the past.

And of course it does not help if others try to tell you "Don't let other people in your town as a citizen than your Guildies." Because even a guild mate can just be there as a sneaky and backstabbing person.

I am totally with you, to have at least two different permissions (separated from the Vice Governors who always should have all permissions) you can set for your Citizen. One for very trusted Citizen and one for new/normal Citizen. Then you would be able to set per example access to your fields just for trusted Citizen.

There are always people who just work for their own profit and don't understand, that if a town get robbed of their Crops, they won't be able to rank up. So it will be a lose-lose for everyone in your town.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

I agree that crops should be lieutenant governor+ only feature due to the extreme value and time sink that is crops.
    Being super critical of who you allow in as a citizen is simply hard to do in a social game. Not so with your lieutenant governors.

Everyone should note that Myr is a eden compared to Aerhen where any crops you want to plant have to be planted inside the city ! there is no outside fields ! so even the 50% fertility spots on Myr are super in comparison.

• Banned

Absolutely, I completely agree with your perspective on crops being a lieutenant governor-level feature. Crops indeed carry immense value and require a significant investment of time and effort. Having this feature tied to lieutenant governors allows for a more controlled and focused approach, ensuring that those who manage it are genuinely committed to its success.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured