[Game Master] Lord Skykal descends from heaven.

• Hello heroes,

I am Lord Skykal and I shall take care of you and your concerns and needs as a Game Master for the english and german community in the future.

I work as an ambassador for Gamigo and have already gained a few years of experience there, which I would like to use profitably for the community.

Also, I'm one of the three bureaucrats on the Fractured wiki, so if you have feedback and suggestions there, feel free to contact me on Discord.

In general, you can always contact me whether in the forum or on Discord and ask questions or make suggestions, I will then make time for you as early as possible.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them here in this thread.
    I look forward to working with all of you to create a wonderful time for everyone.

With heavenly geeetings,
    Game Master and Bereaucrat of the Fractured Wiki, Lord Skykal.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

alt text

• Welcome, the good predisposition is appreciated.

Greetings.

Greetings @LordSkykal ‘Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance. You may have to forgive us if it takes a bit of time for us to get use to a visitor from Heaven. We are, after all, much more accustomed to demons running amuck around here.

• Content Creator

@StormBug Interesting, sister mine...are you in fact sure this is an Angel? Not merely a demon with different features. I must check my tomes shuffles off towards his enchanting lab, mumbling to himself about angels and demons and other minutia

Hello and Welcome

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured