When does the BETA start?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

A few people have asked me privately. Is there any rough estimate of when the beta will start?
    Are we going to sit in alpha for much longer?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Tajger considering we have a single continent in a single planet out of three planned planets.
    Considering we have one race out of three races planned, plus sub-races.
    Considering a lot of intended mechanics have probably not even seen the start of development.
    I wouldn't hope for an actual beta too soon.

• Wiki Editor

Like Valdus said, i would not hope for a soon beta start.
    The Devs didn't gave us an actual Roadmap yet and no ETA for Beta start date, simply because they can't give us an exact date till they not introduced all neccessary core features.
    Also there is the one statement from last live Q&A "Release is going to be in a couple of years". Keep this in mind when you need to answer your friends. Usually a beta will not be a super long phase short before release, so maybe in a couple of years we will get a Beta. 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@GreatValdus @Kralith
    These appear to be solid arguments. Thank you for your response. I will pass this message on. 👍

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hace 2 años dijeron que a principios de 2021 la beta abierta estaría cerca, después de todo este tiempo creo que habrá que esperar otros 2 años. Translate response

• Wiki Editor

@Baslak yes, they was a bit too optimistic with the roadmap when they created them. But that was to expect.
    I think, if they give us a good game, it doesn't matter, when they need more time for it.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured