Offers

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

1. make the corpse visible after death on the mini-map
    2. create a battle log, which will display the history of dealing and receiving damage
    3. make it possible to disable the game chat
    4. make it possible to put a marker on the map (for a group/guild)
    5. after death, the horse remains, it would be logical for it to disappear
    6. make it possible to change the statistics that we make when creating a hero. perhaps on a paid basis or completed the task.
    7. make the automatic character run button, it is very much missing

• Wiki Editor

@Molodtsov said in Offers:

1. make the corpse visible after death on the mini-map

I don't really see a reason for doing that. Just remember, where you died.
    Many other games at this genre do the same, if you don't remember, you are lost.

1. create a battle log, which will display the history of dealing and receiving damage

A battle log would be great, to be able to analyze yourself.

1. make it possible to disable the game chat

Suggestion to rework the whole chat system is made many times.
    Devs know about and already said, they will think about an rework.
    I just think it isn't first on priority list, since many other features are still not working or aren't implemented.

1. make it possible to put a marker on the map (for a group/guild)

If you would be possible to set own marker on the map, that would be great.
    Even shared Marker.
    But showing guild/group member on the map isn't anything i really want to have, it would make the game way too soggy.

1. after death, the horse remains, it would be logical for it to disappear

It makes much sense, that the horse is still there. It is simply not dead and can trotting home by itself. Why it should disappear? Horses are very loyal animals.

1. make it possible to change the statistics that we make when creating a hero. perhaps on a paid basis or completed the task.

Respec was discussed in the past. Some don't like a respec feature, some do.
    In my opinion there shouldn't be a respec in whole.
    I would rather like to see a slightly change in character stats during doing stuff. Like if you use always a bow your Dex will raise with time. If you never use your brain, your intelligence will drop.

1. make the automatic character run button, it is very much missing

They promised to add such. Meanwhile just program one of your unused mouse buttons to hold Mouse 1 until you press it again. Works well that you don't need to press manually your mouse 1 button ongoing while riding long distances.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Kralith

1. make the automatic character run button, it is very much missing

They promised to add such. Meanwhile just program one of your unused mouse buttons to hold Mouse 1 until you press it again. Works well that you don't need to press manually your mouse 1 button ongoing while riding long distances.

FYI just turn the click lock on feature for your mouse settings if using Windows. Works great for me. Sometimes deal with side effects outside of the game but if you set the click hold for a longer time it usually doesn't impact me outside of the game.

• Content Creator

@Molodtsov

All the things you've mentioned have been discussed pretty much, and as they are all QoL additions, they are very low on the priority during the Alpha testing phase, when it is mechanics they are working on.

As to #5, the reason the horse remains with the character is rather obvious...you are given a very limited window to retrieve your corpse, and having your horse available to fast travel back to where you died does slightly increase your chance of doing so, and getting out of there safely.

Corpse drop during death is a good thing, and corpse-timers are traditionally not superlong, so allowing anyone who had their fast-travel companion (horse) with them to rush back to their body is a good thing.

Oh, and as to #1, it is MMO tradition, as Kralith said, that your dropped corpse isn't visible on the map, the tombstone symbol might show up on a mini-map when you get close enough, but that's about it. Don't know where you died, your out of luck, go grab your backup gear or start making new stuff.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured