Enchanted resources.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I would like to offer the idea of enchanted resources.
    First, these resources rich in mana will be extremely rare, as they will give a good boost to the characteristics of the product being manufactured, or provide some buffs.
    Secondly, these resources do not differ from ordinary resources either - they also stack with the usual resources.
    In the third, these rare resources can be calculated only by means of identification, the higher the level of the resource - the higher the perceptual characteristics you will need.

@33hp
    1.The ore will be: to increase, to add buff?+ the attribute is accidental or as a master of enchantment, we will be able to choose this improve?
    2.Everything will depend on their rarity + you assume that all resources will be enchanted from grass to ore. And buffs regarding magical herbs yet difficult to imagine. Or she'll just be stronger than usual.
    3.This is a relatively strange thing. Users who just sold-gave resources (not knowing that they should be studied), will be in mixed feelings of joy to sadness, as in the game there is such a thing as the indexing of resources... It follows that some players will need help from people who own this profession, and they just can deceive the owner of resources. What sets the task for developers is to make an additional function such as "exchange-study", so that players who gave their things can see how people identify them. Thus, users asking to study their ore will be calm...Of course there is 1 but, this function will be for money, resources or % of the studied?
    In General, this function will not be very easy to develop. But the idea is interesting for miners( like me^^)

I look forward to seeing more about the crafting system as it is said to be central to the game and character development. I do hope things like you speak are in the game, the more flavor things have the more interesting the combinations become!

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@33hp I like, great idea.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@33hp said in Enchanted resources.:

I would like to offer the idea of enchanted resources.
    First, these resources rich in mana will be extremely rare, as they will give a good boost to the characteristics of the product being manufactured, or provide some buffs.

That sounds fine! Many games have super-quality versions of crafting ingredients.

Secondly, these resources do not differ from ordinary resources either - they also stack with the usual resources.

That won't be possible. Even if you did convince the game to stably compress multiple non-unique items into a single item spot, how would users intuitively know when glancing at a single stack how many enchanted and not-enchanted they had, or choose which of the items to use in each given craft?

In the third, these rare resources can be calculated only by means of identification, the higher the level of the resource - the higher the perceptual characteristics you will need.

I don't quite understand what this means. Do you mean you'll have no idea how much enchanted you have in a stack without an identification power?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Well, this isn't uncommon in games, so ... I guess it would naturally exist already?

@fibs said in Enchanted resources.:

I don't quite understand what this means. Do you mean you'll have no idea how much enchanted you have in a stack without an identification power?

Yes, he has in mind that will require the skills of indefikatsii from the school of Divination to determine the data resources.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Probably this is something already built in the "base" of the game. Wherever you have resources, you're usually bound to have their "premium" counterpart πŸ™‚

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured