I'm lost could use some help

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

started playing on quest to explore 3 areas? how do i get there run? some are all the way to end of map?
    no mounts in this game?
    plz help

ty

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

still looking for help on this

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@mczap62
    You can get a horse. You need to craft some nets (check your crafting menu to see what you need), then you put the nets on your hotbar and net a horse. Walk up and click to attempt to tame. Once you do its in your inventory. Right click and its now usable and will disappear to the lower part of your screen (as a horseshoe). Then just hit A and your on your horse. But a note, horses can be difficult to find sometimes, but if you run around a bit you're bound to find one.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

k tyvm for this information and help

@mczap62 keep in mind that as the tip on that quest says, you shouldn't go to those places. It's not part of the tutorial. That missions is just a workaround in this testing phase to give you a marker on the map to the 3 areas of interest for pve currently implemented.

Don't go there just for a stroll. You will get killed, especially in the Vale of Shadows.

Once you reach that quest, the tutorial is ended. Stop following quests and just play the game.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

yep well got a horse lol got 2 atm made it to goblin camp, but what i'm lost on is were to go and what to do just gather stuff?
    were is a major city to get better gear? i really like the talent system..

ty

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

also how do i make light armor want to try using a bow?

ty

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Best bet is to join an existing player city. There you can craft all sorts of stuff, and by this point many player cities will give ya some good stuff for joining up. As for some light armor, leather is good. I like the warg or direwolf leather set. And then if ya join a city you can craft the longbow (can't remember if that's available to do without the woodworking shop).

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Esoba said in I'm lost could use some help:

Best bet is to join an existing player city. There you can craft all sorts of stuff, and by this point many player cities will give ya some good stuff for joining up. As for some light armor, leather is good. I like the warg or direwolf leather set. And then if ya join a city you can craft the longbow (can't remember if that's available to do without the woodworking shop).

yep i joined a city...

ty

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured