Dynamight Tokens from Adept founder pack not added correctly (Display Bug)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello dear adventurers,

Since today I have a pack 🙂 The packages are indicated as follows:

• Adept Pack: +2,000 Dynamight Tokens
    • Master Pack: +5,000 Dynamight Tokens (= 7,000 Tokens)
    • Legend Pack: +5,000 Dynamight Tokens (= 12,000 Tokens)

Me (Master Pack): 5,000 Tokens
    Friend (Legend Pack): 10,000 Tokens

The 2,000 Tokens of the Adept Pack are not correctly added.

Best regards and stay healthy!
    Blectorn

Those are totals, not in addition.

Then the presentation is wrong:

157a69c7-3ac7-4aa2-aa33-ac0eb9ce1dc5-grafik.png

If you have no pack, you see the totals.

If you have a pack, you see the totals of the lower packs and the difference of the higher packs with a plus (+). This plus (+) is the source of confusion

No idea where that screenshot is from as Legend shows 10k when I access store.

But it assumes the buyer has no pack to start with.

@Blectorn

I believe the way it works is that the upper half is not accumulative, while the bottom half is accumulative. Meaning that the EXTRAS are stacked for each package, but the top layer are just as they are stated. The + shown in front of the Tokens does not mean + prior given tokens, but rather you will gain that many extra tokens for having that package. The number of tokens you receive are solely based on the max package you have, so a person with Master will have 5000 extra tokens, while a person with Legend will have 10,000 tokens (As Legendary gives 10k and not 5k as shown on that screenshot).

Also, you only have the benefits of the package that you, yourself have, as we can not have more than one package. Lower packages are considered to be "upgraded" to the higher versions which is why we have the discounts when buying higher tier packages. The total cost of the high package should remain the same regardless if we upgraded to it or just flat out bought it.

Packages given as gifts, apply all their benefits to the giftee and not the gifter.

Hope this helps! 😄

OK, so the foundation quests give so many tokens as well, my founder pack gives me 30k, but in the store I see I get 31k. I think there's more than 1k from the quests right? I'm gonna have to check again.
    Untitled.jpg

@Ostaff said in Dynamight Tokens from Adept founder pack not added correctly:

@Blectorn

I believe the way it works is that the upper half is not accumulative, while the bottom half is accumulative.

This is the case as described above.

Player without a pack sees:
    Adept Pack: +2,000 Tokens
    Master Pack: +5,000 Tokens
    Legend Pack: +10,000Tokens

Player with a Master pack (myself, see sceenshot) sees:
    Adept Pack: +2,000 Tokens
    Master Pack: +5,000 Tokens
    Legend Pack: +5,000Tokens

I thought that I am mssing 2.000 Tokens. That was the reason why I created the thread.

Correct display should be:

Player without a pack should see:
    Adept Pack: 2,000 Tokens (no pus)
    Master Pack: 5,000 Tokens (no plus)
    Legend Pack: 10,000 Tokens (no plus)

Player with a Master pack should see:
    Adept Pack: 2,000 Tokens (no plus)
    Master Pack: 5,000 Tokens (no plus)
    Legend Pack: +5,000 Tokens (plus; it is the difference) or 10,000 Tokens (no plus)

@Blectorn

I can totally agree that there really should not be a + symbol in front of the tokens as it can lead to confusion.

• Community Manager

@Xulu The Tokens from the Foundation haven't been given out yet.

It clearly says "All previous EXTRA rewards". 🙂 Tokens aren't in "extra" section.

157a69c7-3ac7-4aa2-aa33-ac0eb9ce1dc5-grafik.png

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured