General discussion / question about enemies/ events

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Here's another one

Do you think there should be a ranking system for monsters in-game some type of way of showing the "level' of a monster? Threat per se. as of right now beast monsters undead etc ... are kinda just there sooner or later you learn if you can take it by getting your ass kicked or kicking its ass so should there be some way to tell right off the bat or should you just know.

Do you think that monsters/ enemies are too easy to beat right now? Most mobs can be beaten with 1-4 players honestly 2 if you're good enough do you think difficult on certain monsters or all monster should be raised to force cooperation between people.

Events in-game what do you think would be a good event in-game any kind of event is welcome this one is a broad question
    ( personally, I think a cool planned event for the human planet would be.
    Necromancer accidentally let loose the king undead replicating fire breathing chicken wrecking havoc across all of Syndesia ...yata yata kill the weak replications sooner or later kill the king god chicken)

Also, one last question should "Boss" enemies be a one-time event I just personally think it means more when you kill something and it stays dead doesn't come back for another party to get it. ( though I know this would be hard to implement).

"Do you think there should be a ranking system for monsters in-game some type of way of showing the "level' of a monster? Threat per se. as of right now beast monsters undead etc ... are kinda just there sooner or later you learn if you can take it by getting your ass kicked or kicking its ass so should there be some way to tell right off the bat or should you just know."

I personally prefer having no ranking system, and I kinda think that is the way the developers are heading with the game as the monsters are really based on ability usage to kill. So, what may be easy for one character (mage) may be impossible for another (fighter) (ie. Wisp). And as this is a knowledge based game... you won't know until you actually try to fight it. (Or wiki it)

"Do you think that monsters/ enemies are too easy to beat right now? Most mobs can be beaten with 1-4 players honestly 2 if you're good enough do you think difficult on certain monsters or all monster should be raised to force cooperation between people."

I don't know of a single monster than I am not able to kill solo, and within a very short amount of time. As a party of 3 to 5, we literally could run through every zone non stop and kill everything in our wake. So... yes... the mobs are currently WAY too easy. Maybe the trolls will change things some.

Events - Events are always good, and I also prefer having one-time events mixed in with the others. Though, I also know that this will cause a whole lot of people to complain cause they weren't able to get in and obtain whatever was taken.

@Ostaff yeah they are pretty ez only one I cant beat by myself is wispbecause I'm a warrior and yeah the one time event people will get people very angry idk just something to think on

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@dj35 The last question wouldn't actually be too hard. We are on a live server together. Hunt Showdown does it that way. It just means you would have to make sure people don't just constantly snipe so new people have a chance at it and it isn't the same group over and over again.

@TrueCrimsonFTW yeah well I mean hard in the sense that you have to keep making new bosses / mobs that are one offs and people will probably be angry that they didnt geta specific boss ( skills items gear etc

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@dj35 You can't please everyone. Plus They don't have to be 1 offs, just means that one won't spawn intantly back. It can be like Pokemon Go where they just spawn that boss through out the world at differnt times.

@TrueCrimsonFTW yeah that makes sense

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured