Whats in the future graphically.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Just want to say how much I appreciate the way @Prometheus & the devs actually check in and respond to this forum (unlike the CEO of Amazon 💩 🤑 )

Cool to learn that my little toons, their home, and their foes are all going to be evolving and upgrading as time goes on! I'm with @Gothix, tho - I honestly like the game's aesthetic already. Onward and upward, sez me. 🖖

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@PeachMcD i agree with you. Its a rare thing to have such an amazing response everytime

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

i prefer the more realistic look, pretty much everyone goes cartoonish..

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I certainly appreciate good graphics, but as a previous poster stated, greater graphics demand always = limiting those across the world that don't have available ($) for such upgrades and then that bottlenecks the available players to join the game. I myself have been using the same computer for 3 years now (i7 w/16gb mem & Nvid 1060) and there are some games I just can't play, though for myself I like gameplay over graphics (I play games like Project Gorgon that's heavy on gameplay complexity than graphics) and its been my experience in a lot of AAA recent games, their graphics outshine their chracter development and lack personality for button smashing.

Probably not going to see a huge graphical change but probably more consistency and smoother partial effects and what not. Fingers crossed 🤞

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Good graphics are always welcome. Currently the Fractured graphics leave me a little indifferent. I feel like I'm replaying a title like Sacred. I don't know if the graphic improvement should be in the direction of a more realistic version or a more cartoon version, the last one, if well done, are very pleasant.

Having the graphics we have now, but even more optimised for massive gameplay, to have everything run smoothly. 👍

my main problem is when i think "graphics" I think polygon count. but it's also referred to as "art style".

i think the poly count is fine. it's the colors that need improving.

@Jetah said in Whats in the future graphically.:

my main problem is when i think "graphics" I think polygon count. but it's also referred to as "art style".

i think the poly count is fine. it's the colors that need improving.

This is where my original question was aimed.

It's not a photo realistic world or anything close that I was reffering to, it's just the overall "blandness" that I feel the game play area has, many of the mobs, Spiders especially look awesome, but travelling at any speed most of the terrain is pretty boring and unimaginative.

@Stacy555

i have a feeling it's us seeing the same biome all the time. it seems this area is permanently in 'fall'.

but i can see putting the 'ground and foliage' in a bland state so that your character stands out a little.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured