Are Placing Multiple Sieges against Multiple Cities Possible..?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Question for Dev's or anyone who may be more informed. I have watched the Q&A's and Sieges are still up in the air so this is based on what I have heard and gathered so far.

Small City Sieges Estimated as 20V20
    Large Cities Estimated as 50V50

I understand these are subject to change greatly before launch. This brings me to a question though.. Larger guilds (Some may call them Zergs) you have streamers and Large Large MMO groups that may have 100+ members.

Will Guilds/Cities/Governors be able to place multiple sieges against multiple cities at the same time? I understand the times could be set differently between cities that are "Sieged". With that said this would allow larger guilds more participation on same days so to speak instead of having to pick and choose who gets to fight who doesn't.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

you really gotta ease with your polls, they're extremely irrelevant.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Zori As I appreciate your boredom that you choose to troll my post I guess. I also respect that maybe polls are not your thing. I also know this is just for folks to look at and choose to read and choose to vote on if they choose to.

So Apologies that life has become so bad you must try troll post. I do wish you this best.

On that note though... Do you have any input on your thoughts on "Sieges" or about the Q&A that gave overview of the numbers they are brainstorming to allow per city size? I mean I hope you are at least reading post in order to offer feedback to support the community and not to just reply.

@Wika said in Are Placing Multiple Sieges against Multiple Cities Possible..?:

@Zori As I appreciate your boredom that you choose to troll my post I guess. I also respect that maybe polls are not your thing. I also know this is just for folks to look at and choose to read and choose to vote on if they choose to.

So Apologies that life has become so bad you must try troll post. I do wish you this best.

On that note though... Do you have any input on your thoughts on "Sieges" or about the Q&A that gave overview of the numbers they are brainstorming to allow per city size? I mean I hope you are at least reading post in order to offer feedback to support the community and not to just reply.

if you honestly think you're being trolled cause someone has called you out on incorrect use of polls then idk what else to add up to your thread.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Zori I will let you win as this is the end goal I feel. I will just post the following Quote on polling.

"poll" in Business English. › [ C ] a process in which a large number of people are asked for their opinions about a subject or person:

I will again to stay on topic though. As I am very curious of everyone's opinion for a range. What are your thoughts on Sieges? Do you have a preference?

@Wika said in Are Placing Multiple Sieges against Multiple Cities Possible..?:

Question for Dev's or anyone who may be more informed. I have watched the Q&A's and Sieges are still up in the air so this is based on what I have heard and gathered so far.

Small City Sieges Estimated as 20V20
    Large Cities Estimated as 50V50

I understand these are subject to change greatly before launch. This brings me to a question though.. Larger guilds (Some may call them Zergs) you have streamers and Large Large MMO groups that may have 100+ members.

Will Guilds/Cities/Governors be able to place multiple sieges against multiple cities at the same time? I understand the times could be set differently between cities that are "Sieged". With that said this would allow larger guilds more participation on the same days so to speak instead of having to pick and choose who gets to fight who doesn't.

As far as I have understand so far, larger guilds would only be able to place multiple Sieges at the same time, if they would control multiple cities. 1 city would only be able to plan 1 Siege at a time. It's not a guild, but a Governor/City who will start a Siege sequence.

Maintaining a city is planned to be "greatly an effort" that in theory, this could be a thing, but not much likely.

On a side note, not every question you have has to contain a poll, I have seen more in the last week than in the whole period since I joined this forum 😁

We don't have all the details yet, but If you ask me what I personally think would make sense, that is that guilds who have multiple governors inside (own multiple cities), can place 1 siege per city at the same time, assuming they also have the menpower and the resources to support that many simultaneous sieges.

However to combat super large guilds, I certainly hope that guild maintenance costs will scale up exponentially, the larger the guilds are. It should be extremely hard (expensive) to maintain a very large organisation.

• This post is deleted!

I believe city mechanics will change once the servers go live. I bet they will actually be ever changing as servers grow and wane. It is hard to put mechanics into place with thoughts of how it will work because you know what is said of a good battle plan 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured