New Player and Salutations

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hi Fractured Community,

I am interested in this game and before I commit to beta access, I was curious in finding out why I should play this game. It seems that every MMO coming out these days is either a WOW clone, a Chinese cut-out, or a scam (I will not name names).

I hears about this game from Nekrage, a youtuber, who was discussing Amazon's newest game to be a likely failure (

).

Hoping for a good chat with you all!

-Lybu

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@lyburnum Hello and welcome aboard

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello lyburnum!

LG
    Mata

• Wiki Editor

Hello and welcome @lyburnum

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@GorTavaro @Mata @Gibbx thank you guys.

Why do you believe fractured will be a successful MMO?

• Community Manager

@lyburnum Judging by the low amount of responses you're getting you might be better off asking this question in the Questions & Answers subforums. 🙂

As for the question itself, Fractured is far from a WoW clone. It's an isometric MMO that's much closer to a sandbox game than a themepark game. I suggest you read the website for more information. 😉 Also, Fractured is certainly not a Chinese cut-out. It's not pay-to-win or any of that crap and neither is Fractured loaded with gacha mechanics. And last but not least, I have no reason to believe this game is a scam because well, I have a pretty close eye on these devs. 😛 The game can already be played during the tests and free weekends even though it's still in an early stage. Most scams never got to that point.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Specter said in New Player and Salutations:

@lyburnum Judging by the low amount of responses you're getting you might be better off asking this question in the Questions & Answers subforums. 🙂

As for the question itself, Fractured is far from a WoW clone. It's an isometric MMO that's much closer to a sandbox game than a themepark game. I suggest you read the website for more information. 😉 Also, Fractured is certainly not a Chinese cut-out. It's not pay-to-win or any of that crap and neither is Fractured loaded with gacha mechanics. And last but not least, I have no reason to believe this game is a scam because well, I have a pretty close eye on these devs. 😛 The game can already be played during the tests and free weekends even though it's still in an early stage. Most scams never got to that point.

that's why I am here. Good to know! thanks @Specter

• Wiki Editor

@lyburnum Well, you have 3 world 3 gameplays thing, which caters to all kinds players from only PvE to harcore PvP. Then you have classless system, which will allow you more freedom in customizing you character than class system and of course unique knowledge system instead of level grinding. Almost all items in game should be player crafted. Except for starter cities, towns will be player founded, build, managed and maintained. Another game mechanics worth mentioning are temperature, which will affect you character and you will have to adapt your gear to it or suffer fatigue lost, hunger, interactive environment which you will be able to affect by spell or which will affect spells, procedurally generated maps/dungeons. Another thing i liked is that test are fairly close to each other which is pretty rare and they still manage to add new things to game between them, while having small team. They also frequently update game during tests based on people's reports. I hope this help.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured