Combat Feedback

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I apologize in advance if this post comes off negative as i really like Fractured and only want to provide constructive criticism.

The combat is the worst part about this game currently. Auto attacks are too fast and dont do enough damage each to actually feel impactful, and hit recognition with the dagger in particular is abysmal. Kiting with the bow feels terrible due to a long turn around animation to fire a shot behind you. Even just moving feels clunky due to turning animations.

please make the combat/movement feel more fluid.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

I agree with you, I also feel like the amount of hitpoints for some mobs is just too big right now.

In the mage set I only have 1800 mana points and apart from wolfs, sproces, small spiders, etc I often get depleted of mana before killing it, and that's just using attack spells, if I use the support spells it gets even worse. I know that mana pots are going to help a lot but overaal I think it would be good to have some balancing in the DPS and time to kill mobs

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Chuck said in Combat Feedback:

I apologize in advance if this post comes off negative as i really like Fractured and only want to provide constructive criticism.

The combat is the worst part about this game currently. Auto attacks are too fast and dont do enough damage each to actually feel impactful, and hit recognition with the dagger in particular is abysmal. Kiting with the bow feels terrible due to a long turn around animation to fire a shot behind you. Even just moving feels clunky due to turning animations.

please make the combat/movement feel more fluid.

almost sounds like an alpha..

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Jetah said in Combat Feedback:

almost sounds like an alpha..

Almost sounds like alpha feedback...?

• @Chuck said in Combat Feedback:

It is just that this is Alpha 2.1 and there is a vast amount off content missing. Though the combat is a bit lets say clunky as it sits this is a bit more about bugs to me. The current equipment is all very "primitive" and the targeting is basic and will be improved.

Don't get me wrong suggestions for improvement are great, and can be helpful. Taking that in mind if it was more constructive the opinion would have more value. simply typing "please make the combat/movement feel more fluid." is just not that constructive.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I think it's good to give critical feedback like this as that's how development can improve. Turn times on kiting would certainly make combat feel clunky, but I could also imagine it being difficult to balance without any turn times. Makes sense to tweak that and experiment to improve the way it feels and plays.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Chuck my buddy chuck it spot on dagger and all melee accuracy was horrid at the beginning of the test And since with patch has been greatly improved but still needs work. Mob health is still way to high and kiting has lot to be desired, all things that this great team will address and fix.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured