Healing

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@MrTimo said in Healing:

unknown.png

Oh yeah, that quote reminds me, that we need to set attribute points already in character creation, which kind of determines our role(s). Of course we still have freedom to choose our roles, but it might not be efficient to play as a tank with constitution around 10 for example.

Wonder if we will have healing pets

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@MrTimo said in Healing:

How is healing going to work in pvp vs pve? Will there be alot of different cleansing spells, buffs, etc...

There won't be any differences between PvP and PvE. We'd like to create a balanced system giving you cooldowns and mana costs that won't allow to spam healings. For example, there will be "consumable spells" that will use your HP as a cost 🙂

@Znirf said in Healing:

@MrTimo said in Healing:

How is healing going to work in pvp vs pve? Will there be alot of different cleansing spells, buffs, etc...

There won't be any differences between PvP and PvE. We'd like to create a balanced system giving you cooldowns and mana costs that won't allow to spam healings. For example, there will be "consumable spells" that will use your HP as a cost 🙂

Hmmm.. Using your own health as healing resource sounds interesting. 🤔

@Yitra said in Healing:

Here I just gathered the skill/spells from alpha 1 google sheet

This is truly helpful, @Yitra! Saved for reference. Thank you!
    Fractured may not end up being a game where you need the 'trinity' to deal with problems, but different play-styles will be drawn to different types of knowledge.

I play a mobile game [Rise of Kingdoms(tm)] where a lot of players share 'talent trees' for the commanders as though that's the only possible best build for every player's game. I respect the time players have put into experimentation to see what tree works for them, and I totally understand anyone not wanting to put in that time (I siure don't! I'm busy playing!). Still, I do my commanders my own way, because my playing style is way different from most folks who are focused on PvP.

I'm really grateful for the chance to build a PC in Fractured that's completely mine, suited to the game I like to play. Having so many different skills/spells/abilities to choose from is a little mind-boggling, tbh, but it's gonna be fun to mess around until my little beastling is as badass as my vision of her.

@Znirf said in Healing:

@MrTimo said in Healing:

I loved my Savage in DAoC which used health for abilities!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured