Will there be a unique titles or achievements?

• Will there be a unique titles or achievements?
    I mean those with bonuses like some stats or some preferences?
    For example, top 10 Wealthiest character's takes a +5% discount from merchants, or top 10 max damage-dealers have +5% crit chance, or first map explorer have special 20% for speed movements out of the battle on that map, etc.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Aside from the titles already given by original pledges.
    I certainly hope not

The economy is going to be almost exclusively player driven.
    Why would you provide an incentive for the rich to get even richer.
    This would only lead to creating massive guilds & alliances, then having huge territory wars over very small bonuses.

While at the same time, the game would have forgotten about the solo players, people who don't like being part of massive guilds, people who don't have the time, or people who just find it awkward.

Without such incentives, people who do well in economics are going to do well anyway & large guilds are still going to be large.
    However your not going to push that desire of being the best of the best, just so people can have that achievement or whatever.

If you are really after the achievement, doing it yourself is the achievement. not being able to gloat about it to others.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Diceman said in Will there be a unique titles or achievements?:

Will there be a unique titles or achievements?
    I mean those with bonuses like some stats or some preferences?
    For example, top 10 Wealthiest character's takes a +5% discount from merchants, or top 10 max damage-dealers have +5% crit chance, or first map explorer have special 20% for speed movements out of the battle on that map, etc.

based on everything the devs have posted and said... Definately not in the way you describe it... if you get a +5% crit from being one of the 5 highest DPS... how is anyone even gonna take u out of that top 5 with your unfair advantage? this game is all about AVOIDING unfair advantages... there may be achievements, but they will hopefully be only seeable by the player, the avoid gloating, as proof cant be forwarded. Titles alreasy exist, including exclusive ones... both the foundation titles and the pledge pack titles are exclusive. you cant get any of those later on (already cant get the pledge pack titles unless u already have them).

I hope there will be no achievement system. I am done with ppl or guilds pushing for server first kills or whatever. I support this game with the hope that it will not make the same mistake with item level hunt nonsense and achievement rushing.
    Regarding your bonuses I don't think the devs are creating this system it would destroy the whole concept of the social and economy system.
    I personally don't care who is top or button this game should be fun and not a hunting party for the top spot.
    We should all work together to built something great instead of looking only at ourselves.

I would personally like to see reasonable and meaningful achievements and titles. I do not see any downsides as long as rewards stays cosmetic. Titles and achievements are simply great goals for players to reach for.

Some achievements could be hidden like abilities in knowledge system and some achievements could be vanity items (like trophies from animals/creatures) which can be used for house and/or estate decoration.

• Community Manager

@Diceman Fractured won't have an achievement system but players can obtain titles. I doubt those will give any gameplay bonuses though.

@LilCassiopeia said in Will there be a unique titles or achievements?:

I personally don't care who is top or button this game should be fun and not a hunting party for the top spot.

i agree. the whole setup of the game is based on putting everyone on even ground. The only thing you could possibly consider and advantage in this game is maybe having access to a larger house blueprint maybe??

other than that... the only TRUE thing you can have a real advantage in is how cool your pet and mounts compare to other peoples... but lets just say... everyone will have a differing opinion of who is the most OP/Badass in the cosmetic and fashion department.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured