Alpha 2 new info, what has made you excited?!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Each reagent comes with different properties, called “power aspects”, and an intensity for each property. There are three categories of aspects: “primal” (mind, body, soul), “manipulation” (create, destroy, negate, transform, transfer) and “universal” (air, earth, fire, water, death, life, chaos, order, time, energy, knowledge)

SICK!!! my mind just goes to the universal enchants.... knowledge!!

And so cool that there are whisps in the game.... not the usual spelling I know, they going to look sick at night.

What was your favorite thing in the recent post???

Among other things, the fact that we are Alpha "2" has me excited.

I like progress of any kind it seems.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Yeah cant wait to play again, plus we get loads of new content to enjoy 🙂 so yeah, im excited as hell 💨

i am really looking forward to the mounts, rss wagon thing and extra house decorations!! i really hope to see the companions show up too. thatd be amazing!!

Everything! I love the pace of an overall progress. 👍

Knowledge system getting some flesh around the bones sounds the most interesting aspect for me.

Carts...SOOO sick of carrying one log at a time!

So many ideas getting flesh on them is exciting for me. Alpha 1 was about basic mechanics and UI - things that will look a lot like many other mmorpgs to someone who hasn't read the wiki or faq. Alpha 2 is about making some of what makes Fractured different manifest.

I won an alpha key for 1.2, but wasn't able to get into the game world bc of UI issues. It was discouraging, so I haven't been pushing to try to win another key for Alpha 2.1. I figured I'd let them sort out all that and join in the beta I paid for.

Now the blog post the devs sent out is tempting me to try again. I posted that update on the GOTA refugee fb page where I recruited 11 others. We'll see if they're tempted too...

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured