Quality of Life as knowledge skills

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Hey all! I posted this in another thread and realized that there could be other similar ideas that people have!
    What are some Quality of Life changes that you would like to see in-game, but not breaking immersion?

My thought of having a marking system on the map - this can be a cartography ability, where you can make notes on your world map/put markers. I wouldn't think that making maps and selling them would be good for the game, though having them for yourself if you wanted would be nice.

What are your thoughts of QoL changes that can be added to the game as knowledge skills?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Manaia

selling maps could be viable for the beginning though. the whole point of the Knowledge system is to introduce the character to new things. If someone's been there then they can jot it down then sell it or have it stolen >.>

maybe it could be a small thing under calligraphy (or other similar writing skill) so that it isn't useless after 6 months.

Yes it would be better as part of something else.... if it's needed at all. Since eventually everyone will know the whole map.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Jetah said in Quality of Life as knowledge skills:

@Manaia

selling maps could be viable for the beginning though. the whole point of the Knowledge system is to introduce the character to new things. If someone's been there then they can jot it down then sell it or have it stolen >.>

maybe it could be a small thing under calligraphy (or other similar writing skill) so that it isn't useless after 6 months.

I like this too! Cartography and Calligraphy can be combined/used together to make sellable maps with notes on them!

@Manaia said in Quality of Life as knowledge skills:

@Jetah said in Quality of Life as knowledge skills:

@Manaia

I like this too! Cartography and Calligraphy can be combined/used together to make sellable maps with notes on them!

imagine finding someone and looting their map! you can get all the information and transfer it to your map! maybe a guild has a secret farm location and you just found it!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured