Hi. This sub-forum is deadweight.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I made my account before forums existed. Only recently checked back because the game is going public in a few days.

Literally here to get my first post unlocked for the Foundation.

No meaningful discussion are spawned from this sub-forum. Seems to be here for lazy people to farm the daily posts by dropping a simple welcome to new threads.

Am I being cynical? Prove me wrong.

• Community Manager

@Belligero Well, that's what this subforum is for right? You can find the meaningful discussions in the General Discussions subforum. Welcome to Fractured is just for introductions.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Yup, we are just getting our daily points here. Maybe it would be better if the messages from this section wouldn't pop in the Latest Topics list but I'm not sure if these forums support that functionality.

Anyway, welcome back 👋

@Rofus

You can ignore forums in the Unread list (see the drop-down that defaults to All Categories). I wish you could save your settings, though.

• @Belligero, your VERY belligerent... this forum is meant to be a place where people can introduce themselves to the community and maybe even show their creativity... a LOT of people have created some VERY interesting introduction posts on this subforum... for you to come back after months of inactivity and think you're qualified to tell the devs and the people who put time and effort into this sub forum that it isn't needed is if quite rude. the only lazy person here is you. you have not taken the time to go through this sub forum or made any meaningful contribution other than complaining after MONTHS of inactivity...

• TF#3 - ENVOY

As someone new to this game this section shows me that there is someone alive in this forum so it has a purpose.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Belligero thinking that way i don't understand why u post...just to try to get people's attention?
    Hi anyway 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@bandingo said in Hi. This sub-forum is deadweight.:

@Belligero, your VERY belligerent... this forum is meant to be a place where people can introduce themselves to the community and maybe even show their creativity... a LOT of people have created some VERY interesting introduction posts on this subforum... for you to come back after months of inactivity and think you're qualified to tell the devs and the people who put time and effort into this sub forum that it isn't needed is if quite rude. the only lazy person here is you. you have not taken the time to go through this sub forum or made any meaningful contribution other than complaining after MONTHS of inactivity...

You're projecting, mate. I'm not complaining, as I could care less if this sub-forum exists or not. I'm simply making a matter-of-fact statement of my observation. I did look through the posts here. The majority are, in fact, just a single sentence introduction with a slew of one-worded "welcome!" responses.

The exception is not the rule.

Also, I have no idea why you responded so defensively. I admit my first post was unnecessarily standoffish, but I was not personally attacking anyone. Ultimately I'm here to become a contributing member of the discussions.

Let me try again.

Hi. I'm Belligero.

Let's be friends.

@Lucio said in Hi. This sub-forum is deadweight.:

@Belligero thinking that way i don't understand why u post...just to try to get people's attention?
    Hi anyway 🙂

Yep. You got me buddy, that's exactly why I posted. Have a pat on the back. 🙂

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Welcome!!

Hello Belligero!

LG
    Mata

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured