Enchanting Table Chart (Alpha 2 - February Open Playtest)

• Hello, my name is Soaryng.

I threw together an enchanting table chart that I thought others may want to use. I will be editing the document as I gain information on more items, but for now it is fairly comprehensive, take a look for yourself. I am including a screenshot of the table in-case you don't want to go to the Google Sheets link for some reason.

Link to Google Sheets
    (If you have trouble reading the symbols, click the link in the upper left of the sheet or google "Alchemical Symbols" and most should come up)

As of posting, I have not seen any Rabbit's feet or Fox's tails and I am guessing they are also used in enchanting, as Bear's claws and Antlers are. If you have any other information or spot something out of place, please let me know and I'll update the document as soon as I see your message.

EDIT 1: Updated the google sheet with Rabbit Paw. Other than the Fox Tail, I believe Lavender might also be a reagent I am missing, will update the picture soon.

EDIT 2: Added Mandrake Root and Penny Bun Mushrooms, as well as updated picture

EDIT 3: Added Goblin Tongue. I spoke with someone in-game who said they had 26 items, as opposed to the now 21 I have listed. I'm still looking for Fox Tail, Lavender, and there might have been another reagent from the goblin drops, but I couldn't pick it up due to a bug.

EDIT 4: Thank you SO MUCH Accol. I revamped the table to include all of the new changes. I didn't realize the weapons/amulets had different enchantments, haha.

EDIT 5: Was able to put together the screenshot again and added a location section. Let me know if I can improve on anything. I am beginning to get blocks by an anti-spam program, so I may have to upload things as posts rather than edits?

EDIT 6: Added more of Accol's stuff + "Brain Mushroom". I think there is a lot more stuff to get from the Creeping Woods, but I died before I could find anything from the big spiders. Updated Picture. Update: after killing the undead spiders, I don't think they drop anything other than the eyes.

A2-FOP Enchanting Tables (Incomplete).png

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Crystalized Magic- Primal:Mind 1 Universal: Water 4 Universal: Energy 4 - I think i got them from Black Widdow Spiders

Lavender- Manipulation: Negate 4 Universal: Water 1 Universal: Energy 2- They seem to be on the areas near beaches

Fox Tail- Primal: Mind 3 Manipulation: Transfer 2 Universal: Air 3

Milkweed- Manipulation: Negate 2 Universal: Water 3 Universal: Time 3 - Also near beaches

Weapons and Amulets have different bonus than the armor that don't seem to be on your spreadsheet

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Excellent work, thank you.

• Thank God for NERDY work!

❤ ❤ ❤

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Soaryng said in Enchanting Table Chart (Alpha 2 - February Open Playtest):

Thank you SO MUCH Accol

Welcome!

2 more for you. Both from Wargs.

Beast Blood- Transfer 4 Fire 2 Energy 2

Warg Fang- Body 3 Destroy 4 death 2

EDIT: Something you can add to your enchanting notes, a tier 2 enchant needs 5 points in each slot and the enchant will use 2 Magic Affinity.

• @Soaryng I love you ❤

it is so simple cuz everything is in item descryption..

• Awesome thread.

Found another ingredient, dropped by Goblin fire shamans in Goblin Hills:
    alt text

PS: Looks like it only gives 4fire and 2chaos. I tried it on amulet and armor, same result: https://i.imgur.com/iTZmkFd.png

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Update: after killing the undead spiders, I don't think they drop anything other than the eyes.

You talking about the Corrupted Ones?

• There is no movement speed....Damn, running is 90% of current gameplay time :<

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

did anyone manage to get a tier 2?

• @Razvan said in Enchanting Table Chart (Alpha 2 - February Open Playtest):

Awesome thread.

Found another ingredient, dropped by Goblin fire shamans in Goblin Hills:
    alt text

PS: Looks like it only gives 4fire and 2chaos. I tried it on amulet and armor, same result: https://i.imgur.com/iTZmkFd.png

Thanks for the addition! There is nothing that Destroy uses, hence it only having Fire and Chaos.

@Pwnstar said in Enchanting Table Chart (Alpha 2 - February Open Playtest):

Update: after killing the undead spiders, I don't think they drop anything other than the eyes.

You talking about the Corrupted Ones?

I mean the Spider Liches and Crawling Horrors

@Logan said in Enchanting Table Chart (Alpha 2 - February Open Playtest):

did anyone manage to get a tier 2?

Yes, I put on T2 Intelligence and Mana Regeneration with:

Intelligence:
    Honeynail Mushrooms x2
    Mandrake Root x3

Mana Regen:
    Ashes x2
    Mandrake Root x2
    Spider Eye

There is probably nothing more to add and with the end of the open playtest coming up, thank you to everyone who helped me compile this!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Found 9 new items on Fridays update

Treants/Wisps
    Treant Sap- 2 body 4 transfer 1 life
    Dark Splinters- 3 destroy 3 earth 1 death
    Living Wood- 1 mind 2 order 4 life
    Spark of Life- 2 soul 2 create 4 life
    Callous Bark- 4 negate 2 earth 2 water

Elementals
    Fertile Dirt- 3 transfer 3 earth 1 life
    Pulsating Geode- 4 mind 2 earth 3 knowledge

Elementals/wisps
    Primordial Dust- 2 transform 3 time 3 chaos

death spiders
    Plagued Remains- 2 body 3 earth 3 chaos

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Shard of Corruption- Destroy 3 fire 2 death 4

From a spider

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

uu.png

These two are from Ghouls in Whispering Woods. I didn't find any new things off skeletons yet but i wouldn't be surprised if i missed it.

Not related but Skeletons give a good run speed skill that has 100% uptime if you have good mana regain!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

ff.png

From Skeletons- got many bones and just one Death Crystal.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured