Question about CC

• Will CC statuses have any other effect aside of unability co control your character?

Example - Stun: will stunned enemy be able to dodge my attacks? If I got stunned, I would probably be lying on the ground unable to dodge anything, even if I was world dodgeball champion. Same for spells like Entangling web - if I was Frodo cought in Shelob´s web, I wouldnt dodge much neither.
    Or Hex (don´t know the name of ability, see in the gif here) - will transmutation of body shape change statistics as well, or is it just "stun reskinned for casters"? If I was 2,5m tall and 180 kg weighting demon in full plate, hit with hammer wouldn´t harm me much. But if I got transmuted into a 0,5 kgs weighting rabbit and got hit with same weapon, I´d be a rabbit pate (i probably know the answer, but could increased damage on such spells be at least on one of three levels?).

Thank you.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@asspirin said in Question about CC:

Will CC statuses have any other effect aside of unability co control your character?

Example - Stun: will stunned enemy be able to dodge my attacks? If I got stunned, I would probably be lying on the ground unable to dodge anything, even if I was world dodgeball champion. Same for spells like Entangling web - if I was Frodo cought in Shelob´s web, I wouldnt dodge much neither.
    Or Hex (don´t know the name of ability, see in the gif here) - will transmutation of body shape change statistics as well, or is it just "stun reskinned for casters"? If I was 2,5m tall and 180 kg weighting demon in full plate, hit with hammer wouldn´t harm me much. But if I got transmuted into a 0,5 kgs weighting rabbit and got hit with same weapon, I´d be a rabbit pate (i probably know the answer, but could increased damage on such spells be at least on one of three levels?).

Thank you.

usually loss of control is the purpose. i've never seen a hex spell that allowed the player to die with 1 hit. it usually is removed when the target is hit, some will regenerate the HP of the target that was hexed.

• @Jetah yep, was just hyperbolizing to show my point, one hit kills wouldn´t be too skillful, but maybe weakening the effect and making it one of modifiers of the ability would be fine (just amplify dmg during hex or something).

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@asspirin

we haven't had any spotlight on skill effects or well anything in a year. so really who knows.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured