Becoming an angel

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Meiki the point is that Angels are certainly not restricted from having PvP. They will be able to have a lots of PvP, because there will be plenty of evil characters around. Also neutrals that killed someone or stole, and they can have PvP with all of them.

They are also not restricted from any form of PvE. So Angel gameplay isn't restricted in any way because they can't change to neutral. They can still do everything.

And if someone wishes to preform evil actions.... they will simply not play Angel. 😉

You can't have everything on a single characters, to do several things you will need alts.

Evil characters are even more restricted then any other characters, due to not being able to even explore major part of Arboreus. An angel can still go everywhere, have full PvP and PvE.

Angel not being able to permanently stay on Arboreus (IF they will not), is not a restriction. It's just that part of people desire to have a cherry on top of the cake. 😉 But even without a cherry, that cake will still be pretty good.

• This post is deleted!

@Meiki said in Becoming an angel:

Beastfolk cannot flag themselves neutral as long as they are on Arboreus, but can reflag on Syndesia.

They can reflag on Syndesia because that's how you become an Abomination. Otherwise that wouldn't be possible.

After the hard work of becoming an Angel, there is no reason to ever reflag. You aren't becoming anything else.

@Gothix said in Becoming an angel:

Good characters can attack all flagged characters (murderers, thieves) at will. Not sure about unflagged evil characters, perhaps even them.

I have understood it like this as well. Good alignment character can always attack other characters, which status are thief, murderer or evil without any karma losses or consuequences.

@Meiki eh all I know is I'm killing the Angel's or good demons I see

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured