Fractured Content Pills - Week 22, 2019

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Logain Well otuside of the timesaveing on knowledge stuff. Which will be a bit faster then non VIP, but really don't matter. After a week, when everyone has the skills they really want. It's more for the inner completists in some crazy people like me ^^. In Divinity 2 ... i took 40 hours to do the tuturial island. Literally did any possible quest. Then killed all hostile npcs left. Then killed all non hostile npcs left. When i left that tuturial island, my toons where so overleveld and geared xD ... but every faction really hated me for some reason.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Greenfox said in Fractured Content Pills - Week 22, 2019:

@Logain Well otuside of the timesaveing on knowledge stuff. Which will be a bit faster then non VIP, but really don't matter. After a week, when everyone has the skills they really want. It's more for the inner completists in some crazy people like me ^^. In Divinity 2 ... i took 40 hours to do the tuturial island. Literally did any possible quest. Then killed all hostile npcs left. Then killed all non hostile npcs left. When i left that tuturial island, my toons where so overleveld and geared xD ... but every faction really hated me for some reason.

it'll be more than a week to get the knowledge you want. unless they're all on your starting planet and withing a few hours travel, which i doubt that'll happen.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured