Stealing Action

• Hi, I was wondering about a stealing function in the game and didnt see anyone cover this.

In what regards has this been thought of? Like in PVP if a negative karma person kills another, can they loot that body and what do they pick up?
    Can items be looted from your own inventory?
    Can items be looted from your house?
    Can you hire NPC guards to protect your home? Like the carpenter contract, but for mercenaries.
    Can your house lock and how do you approve/deny another's entrance?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hello, you can have some informations here. It's full loot, so I suppose you can loot everything your victim has in her inventory. About looting in your house, I would say yes, if you're not in a town, there is no guards to protect your house, so everybody can enter in your claimed area. After, I don't know if you can "lock" your house to prevent it.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Artien said in Stealing Action:

n what regards has this been thought of? Like in PVP if a negative karma person kills another, can they loot that body and what do they pick up?

Well, they can pick up what they want... everything 😄

Can items be looted from your own inventory?

Yes.

Can items be looted from your house?

Chests inside your house can´t be looted.

Can you hire NPC guards to protect your home? Like the carpenter contract, but for mercenaries.
    Can your house lock and how do you approve/deny another's entrance?

Your house is a safe zone, people can´t just enter it without you allowing them to. But... anyone you allow in can probably kill and loot you 😄

I hope I am remembering everything correctly here 😂

1. enemy can kill you and then loot your whole inventory and gear you are wearing (full loot system).
    2. enemy can loot the mobs you kill, if they are faster to click their corpse.

If they steal in any of these ways from you, they are tagged as thieves, and you have the right to hunt them down, kill them, and take your loot back, without "tagging" consequences for yourself. In the process of doing so you can also take their own "stuff".

Your house is safe... unless you forget to maintain it, and it gets destroyed by the time and your lack of care.

@Gothix said in Stealing Action:

1. enemy can loot the mobs you kill, if they are faster to click their corpse.

Is this really so, that the loot ain't locked to the killer at least short of time? I do not have knowledge how this will be in Fractured, but usually in MMOs there is some kind of timer..

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured