Entrance Blocking

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hi there.

I was wondering if it is possible to "Block the pathways" from other players entering a region or area that is seemingly encompassed by mountainous terrain?

Example: You have an alcove of sorts and you place your Governor's City there. To enter is a narrow entryway.. so near the top.. you decide to place other player houses in a horizontal fashion left to right.. therefore blocking the passageways of other players being able to enter the region.

I have seen this done in other games. I know it can be done.. but can it be done in this game?

Normally if you are not "Friended" to a house.. then you would approach it.. then rebound back as you do not have permission to enter that area/house/region but you as the house owner can simply "Friend" all of your fellow guild mates and therefore create a barrier to prevent attack upon your actual Governors town.

Let me know.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I don't think you can't. If I don't say a stupidity, you can enter in any house you can find, there is no "barrier" of some sort that doesn't allow you to enter in it if you're not friend with the owner. So I don't think you can't block the entry of your region by building houses in the entrance.

• Wiki Editor

Placement of houses isn't free form; there are plots where they have to be placed. Town areas are also pre-chosen where you can build them.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Esher @VyrVandalous
    I don't remember where but this question was already discussed.

If I remember correctly, since you can't "move on" a character, a character could block a path if the path is enough narrow. So if you have a good healer and a good tank, no one can pass through. But since teleport could be possible, some could teleport, stun/kill the healer and the poor tank could call is helping god. But with some army you could envisage some tactic... yes

You can build uniquely in some area (There are area limits, both for cities and for other kinds of privately owned buildings - look here for more).
    In the video stream Prometheus said it's possible to close door... But I don't think you could build a house to cut path.

In a thread (months ago), we discussed how we could block a path with wagon (the one to help transporting some stuff)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@kellewic said in Entrance Blocking:

Placement of houses isn't free form; there are plots where they have to be placed. Town areas are also pre-chosen where you can build them.

Okay

Sounds Good there Sir Kellewic.

Now I know.. now it makes sense....

Now I can rest............ =P

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured