A few Q's

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'll try to be straight to the point.

• Every character has the ability to max all skills in the game but starting attributes are what is static?

• Regarding the above, I'm guessing if you want a true crafter/builder, etc. you would really focus the stats on the corresponding attributes? IE, Intel, etc?

• With the founders packs that contain some sort of housing, if you have a pack (Immortal) do you get all of the housing types or just the highest level?

• What is the limit of characters you can make?

• I've been looking at the road map and saw that Alpha 1 was supposed to be in Dec, but then saw a post that someone said January, is there anything set yet?

• In regards to housing, will there be secure storage within, sort of like a personal bank? (Pretty sure there will be limits as well?)

• If you "destroy" your home, can you place another elsewhere? Perhaps your guild moves, or something like that.

• I've seen most of the videos from like June, are there any updated ones?

• Will crafting have it's own set of skills associated with it, like magic/combat, etc?

Thanks for all the assistance. This is a great community, glad to be a part of it now.

@xulu

Every character has the ability to max all skills in the game but starting attributes are what is static?

attributes affect damage, CD, and other skill factors.

With the founders packs that contain some sort of housing, if you have a pack (Immortal) do you get all of the housing types or just the highest level?

all awards are added in sets

What is the limit of characters you can make?

initially you can have up to 3 characters

I've been looking at the road map and saw that Alpha 1 was supposed to be in Dec, but then saw a post that someone said January, is there anything set yet?

testing was delayed due to problems. On 30 November launched a pre-alpha, hence alpha will be in January

In regards to housing, will there be secure storage within, sort of like a personal bank? (Pretty sure there will be limits as well?)

perhaps this will be coffers in house, but no information there is no.
    As for the cities, there will be 1 very important point described below

@vengu said in Summary of the Crafting & Building Q&A livestream.:

Towns can build warehouses to store items.
    You can have some limited storage space in your house.
    If you lose your house during a siege, the house and your belongings inside will belong to the conqueror.

If you "destroy" your home, can you place another elsewhere? Perhaps your guild moves, or something like that.

@vengu said in Summary of the Crafting & Building Q&A livestream.:

Players can only own one plot per character. If you grab another plot, the first one will get a decay timer. Once the timer is up, the first plot decays. (There is a view of the whole area apart from the house, and buildings around it, it was discussed here)
    I've seen most of the videos from like June, are there any updated ones?

Fractured YouTube

Unfortunately I don't remember anything else/ could find.

Hello new friend, you might need this (info).

Thank you, I've been reading that post! Great info!

• @xulu said in A few Q's:

Regarding the above, I'm guessing if you want a true crafter/builder, etc. you would really focus the stats on the corresponding attributes? IE, Intel, etc?

It depends on what you want to craft. Everyone will potentially have access to all recipes and crafting techniques but everything has an associated attribute requirement. For example, blacksmithing requires moderate strength, gem crafting requires perception and dexterity, etc. If you design your character to craft certain things, you won't necessarily be weaker in combat, but you'll have to adapt your skillset to complement your attributes.

In regards to housing, will there be secure storage within, sort of like a personal bank? (Pretty sure there will be limits as well?)

People can't enter your home without your permission and you'll have limited storage in them, but if you have a house in a city, the governor might decide to kick you out, in which case you have a small time frame to move your stuff out before it's taken by the city (or gets deleted?).

I've seen most of the videos from like June, are there any updated ones?

No. The closest we have are the content pills.

Will crafting have it's own set of skills associated with it, like magic/combat, etc?

I don't think so. Nothing like that has been mentioned by the devs.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured